The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Nigeria] - Hotel with crime syndicate links had been serving human flesh for years

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

[Nigeria] - Hotel with criminal syndicate links had been serving human flesh of their mob hit victims to customers for years.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/6683...uman-meat.html

A restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been closed down after its activities of selling human flesh came to the knowledge of local leaders.

Police were informed about the restaurant’s activities by local leaders and residents, where they rushed to the scene and were shocked to see two human heads; still fresh, oozing blood according to the BBC.

The blood was being drained into a polythene bag, perhaps going to be served as a different delicacy.

The police arrested six women and four men in connection with the crime.

At the time of arrest, they managed to recover an AK-47 rifle while other weapons including sets of grenades, and several mobile phones.

“Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation,” said one of the residents.

A local priest was taken aback by the revelations and couldn’t come into terms with having consumed human flesh. He reported to the police how he unknowingly ate human meat.

“I had gone to the restaurant early in the morning for breakfast. I finished my meal and was served with the bill, only to be shocked by the ₦700 (sh10,532) charged.

The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high. I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive,” he said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1