The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Boss_to_be

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
How can I go about setting up a massage shop?

Hi folks,
I know most of us have been to massage shops and i am intending to setup one in a neighbourhood........I need advices on how to go about it and what u people prefer? The environment, the girls, the charges...etc........which one is your priority and where u people prefer it to be setup? cost of setup and license???
Can anyone here feedback on the legal issues if the girls are caught and what implications it have on the owner of the shop? Will this type of business be profitable and any marketing needed?
Thanks and hope to hear lotsa of feedbacks so that my shop can be started in few mths time........

Regards
Old 20-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How can I go about setting up a massage shop?

What sort of massage shop? HC or Tuina joint?

HC has lots of regulations and very restrictive. Must have licence renewable annually. Tuina joint is more like a shop - no need license. Just a registered company with RCB and valid work permits for your workers. Trouble is, pdmm cannot work in this line, and china girls on social visit passes or student passes are not allowed either (legally, that is). If you set up shop in or buy over an existing outlet, then not many problems... else you must apply for change of use of the shop, install partitions and cubicles. Cannot be lockable ones hor. Overheads are your shop rental, utility bills, electricity, water for your washing machine to clean all those sperm on the sheets, lockers for your workers. One time costs include your renovation costs, your so-called massage beds, linen, old shorts etc. You also need to discuss payment mode with your girls. Usually it is 50-50 ($40 will be $20 each). To reward those better performers, you can offer to pay the $240 for them monthly (levy for unskilled worker in the service industry), target those who bring in monthly income exceeding SGD$3000, and half i.e. $120 for those in the $2500 - $2999 range. If the girls are caught doing hanky panky, you are equally in trouble as ignorance is not an excuse. The girl will be warned, fined or sent back to China depending on the "severity" of the offence and you will lose your deposit security deposit of $3k for each girl. You will also be fined and/or jailed if your girls are found to not have valid work permits. Go check with MOM on the penalties involved. I am too lazy to spell it all out here.

Old 20-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Boss_to_be

What if I hire china girl who is already a singa PR..........Any trouble on tat?
Do i need to deal with levy etc those stuffs?
Will it be better?
Normally what do u think this type of business turnover will be for tuina shop?
Thanks

Regards
Old 20-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Hee! U miss the most important question.

Wat kind of "early warning" system mus i "install"?
Old 21-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goodytoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Early warning? Perhaps some mata? Actually, this business damn profitable once your shop is known to provide specials. Lets say u operate from 10 am to 10 pm, thats 12 hours, worst to worst there will be 6 hours average (or even more) of massage time. Lets say you have 3 cubicles, then one day can earn can earn $35 x 6 hours per girl x 3 girls = $630 assuming you charge $35 per hour. As the boss you get $157.50 per day assuming you split 50-50 with the girl massage fee only (specials you usually got no right to take mah). lets say 1 month worst to worst 25 working days, thats nearly $4000 per month.

Which is pretty good in my view. And if you can squeeze 4 or 5 cubicles all the better. And spread your tuina shop in forums like here. Can I invest then ?
Old 21-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -101 / Power: 0
HOTDUD HOTDUD

me oso wan to invest
Old 22-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_to_be
Hi folks,
I know most of us have been to massage shops and i am intending to setup one in a neighbourhood........I need advices on how to go about it and what u people prefer? The environment, the girls, the charges...etc........which one is your priority and where u people prefer it to be setup? cost of setup and license???
Can anyone here feedback on the legal issues if the girls are caught and what implications it have on the owner of the shop? Will this type of business be profitable and any marketing needed?
Thanks and hope to hear lotsa of feedbacks so that my shop can be started in few mths time........

Regards
Customer Preferences ---->

1) Discreet location, hidden away from the public. You can advertise here.
2) Good quality gals - not easy to accomplish
3) Cleaniness - change all the towel after each session
4) Ambiebnce - Nice and clean
5) Good PR skill - not too money face, customer will pay and rtf if they
feel happy
6) Stock up on Listerine - for the gals to avoid bad breath, hehe

Do I miss out anything??????
Old 22-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

depend u open clean or dirty one.
if got special,
buy tissue boxes in bulk.
i hate TN that use towel. yuk!
get a few friends to try the place and give frank opinion.
Old 22-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodytoody
Early warning? Perhaps some mata? Actually, this business damn profitable once your shop is known to provide specials. Lets say u operate from 10 am to 10 pm, thats 12 hours, worst to worst there will be 6 hours average (or even more) of massage time. Lets say you have 3 cubicles, then one day can earn can earn $35 x 6 hours per girl x 3 girls = $630 assuming you charge $35 per hour. As the boss you get $157.50 per day assuming you split 50-50 with the girl massage fee only (specials you usually got no right to take mah). lets say 1 month worst to worst 25 working days, thats nearly $4000 per month.

Which is pretty good in my view. And if you can squeeze 4 or 5 cubicles all the better. And spread your tuina shop in forums like here. Can I invest then ?
You haven't include in the rental, electricity/water bill, maintenance fees etc. If all costs are included in, I don't think still can get the 4k based on your calculations.
Old 22-07-2004, 02:11 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
You haven't include in the rental, electricity/water bill, maintenance fees etc. If all costs are included in, I don't think still can get the 4k based on your calculations.
With all the overhead added in, he should be better off working and pay for his massage hahahahah
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 22-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goodytoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've never done business before. How much would the overhead and rental, in a neighbourhood shop area cost?
Old 22-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Boss_to_be

So are u trying to say location need not be good and best is discreet place but with those options that u people preferred?
Tissues and nice ambience and change towels or shorts everytime?
But minus off electric and water shld still be profitable mah......
anyone any idea how much the massage bed cost?
Thanks and do i need to apply license for tuina?
Can tuina shop cubicles have doors which of course without lock?
or must it be curtains?
which do u prefer? curtain or door?
Thanks and i need some more feedback and i definitely hope to start and recommend to folks here........
go to previous question.......SG PR caught in the midst of action what will owner get? Any fine or wat?

Regards
Old 22-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro...wen u open up - do call us for opening celebration ah, ok ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_to_be
Hi folks,

Regards
Old 22-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sglookout is Cool - loads of Potential

Rental is the often the biggest overhead. U ( and your gals) worked so hard and much of the $$ goes to pay the rent.

Best if a brother has a shop space to rent out and accept payment in terms of massage.
Old 22-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
With all the overhead added in, he should be better off working and pay for his massage hahahahah
Haha... Agreed. Keke..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1