The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future
Post NEW Pleasant Looking Masseuse In Town…Seeing Is Believing

Was recommended to try her massage svc on Friday and feels that she is really worth recommending to fellow SBF bros after trying.

Name: 云儿
Looks: 7 (Her looks really grows on me so I gotta +1 to make it 8 for me)
Body: 7 (Slim looking with some tummy fats which is a norm to me)
Boobs: B cupper (Quite soft to fondle from outside. Too bad only limited top roaming allowed for me during my first visit)
Massage: 7.5 (She had worked as a masseuse before a few yrs ago but her massage skill is still quite gd and not rusty at all)
Hand Job: 7.5 (Sensual and arousing. Shoot out in no time upon looking at her facial expression)
Svc Attitude: 9 (Friendly and feels very comfortable chatting with her)
Timing Availability: Before 7.00p.m

Damage: $70 / 90mins / 1 Handjob exclude room

Picture speaks a thousand words

Pic 1 of Yun Er
Pic 2 of Yun Er

Chinese bros who are interested can start to PM me for her ctc.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future
Re: NEW Pleasant Looking Masseuse In Town…Seeing Is Believing

Ctc given to a few bros so far.

Pls take gd care of her as she's new here and she's also not familiar with the road thus not convenient to go to hotel situated at other areas.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
joeycalibur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share ctc? got pic bo? anyway, roughly which area, need to know whether can try this weekend or not.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

she looks delicious too bad she dont do FJ hahaha but still can try her out hahaha

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 11-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeycalibur View Post
bro, can share ctc? got pic bo? anyway, roughly which area, need to know whether can try this weekend or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Picture speaks a thousand words

Pic 1 of Yun Er
Pic 2 of Yun Er
Just sent her ctc to ur inbox.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
byking86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me her cts? Thnx! love to try.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
she looks delicious too bad she dont do FJ hahaha but still can try her out hahaha
Sent her ctc to u liaoz. She still needs some guidance frm the experienced cheongsters to fine tune her massage and HJ skills so beta dun scare her off so soon with FJ request.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!

Hi TS...

Could I have the contact please?
Old 11-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

I'm still in the midst of clearing my long list of PMs.

Bros who've gotten her ctc pls treat her nice as she's still adjusting to her life here having just arrived a few days ago. She's a very nice lady so pls dun force her to do things that she dun like or dun wish to do otherwise she might consider to quit this line.

P/S: I'll consider to release her ctc to only Bros with FR posted before if she receives silly/disturbing calls . Being unfamiliar with the road here, pls dun request her to go to the hotel of ur preference and she won't entertain all HOUSE CALL requests.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
neveronsunday is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneveronsunday is a Helpful and Caring Samster
NEW Pleasant Looking Masseuse In Town…Seeing Is Believing

bro, please share her contact and preferred
hotel by pm, thanks in advance.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Does she do massage in lingerie or street clothes?
Massage w oil?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 11-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Does she do massage in lingerie or street clothes?
Massage w oil?
She massaged me in the clothing as shown in my picture links and she is not willing to massage in lingerie. She will begin her massage with the so called "towel massage" and followed by oil massage.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Boboi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can she massage malay guy?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Its time to write more details about my 1st massage experience with her. I've actually arranged for a RTM session with another masseuse but she has gt a last min personal matter to settle and therefore recommended her sister to me. She guaranteed that she is quite pretty and definitely knows how to massage and is definitely not a pianist. Got her ctc and called her to arrange for a meet up in the hotel room nearby her house.

When she turned up at the arranged time, i was speechless for 10 over seconds before recovering from my pleasant surprise to welcome her in. She looks gd without saying but she also has a close resemblance to a friend of mine whom i'd lost touch with for many yrs. Had a 10mins chat with her before the massage to break the ice. She then began her massage by placing a dry towel over my back to start the back massage. From her massage strokes and techniques, i'm certain that she had learned her massage skill in either GZ or nearby province. After a gd rub on my back, she then went on downwards to massage my aching legs and subsequently hands. I then requested her to focus more on my aching shoulder and I was then told to switch to the sitting position and had a wonderful hard massage on my shoulder and neck areas. After which, it was followed by oil massage on my back and butt area before turning around for the complimentary handjob. Being her 1st customer, she looks so shy when handling my 子孙根 but her sensual stokes to my rod eventually makes me high and i then asked her politely to allow some gentle autoroaming. She replied ok but restricted my hand access to the outside of her clothing only. I then cursed myself for shooting out too quickly when i got too excited looking at her pretty face and enjoying the fondling experience.

After the whole session had completed, she then asked me politely on whether i can help her to introduce more customers to her. Looking at her pretty face, my mouth immediately overtook my brain by replying 没问题.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tita is Cool - loads of Potential

can share the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1