The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hot ladies near your local gym

Have you guys ever wondered how hot some girls could be at your nearby local gym?

Personally, 1 of my motivation for hitting the gym is to steal glances of hot ladies apart from toning a nice body for myself. Normally those ladies will be wearing sports bra and leaving their belly button exposed which is quite steamy and a turn on for me.. :O Those sports wear nowadays are dressed to kill/seduce lol!

Any bros/sis care to share their steamy experiences at the gym?
Old 02-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bigboyforum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot ladies near your local gym

No, you must be very young
Old 02-05-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyforum View Post
No, you must be very young
Age range pool quite big 1... from teenagers in sec sch, to old uncles/aunties.

Theres 1 instance, i saw a sec sch girl wearing her sch pe attire (nt gonna mention which sch) running the threadmill, her nipples erected when running and wasnt wearing a bra. But shes flat uh and lolis nt my type.
Old 02-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My neighbour usually go to the same gym with her hot friends. All flaunting their D, DD cups with deep cleavage. Haha! I love milf
Old 02-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Butt lovers anyone? See all the bubble butts wrapped around in tight yoga pants, the dumbbells in my hands feel so light
Old 02-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Butt lovers anyone? See all the bubble butts wrapped around in tight yoga pants, the dumbbells in my hands feel so light
And coincidentally, they ll be doing squats
Old 02-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My neighbour usually go to the same gym with her hot friends. All flaunting their D, DD cups with deep cleavage. Haha! I love milf
Lucky u! Everyday can see liao
Old 03-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
And coincidentally, they ll be doing squats
The hottest is the doggie pose when they strap their legs with elastic band and swing one leg sideways like dog taking a piss
Old 03-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
The hottest is the doggie pose when they strap their legs with elastic band and swing one leg sideways like dog taking a piss
Inner leg thigh machine too

Do note not all gym facilities have that tho..
Old 30-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have you guys ever wondered how hot some girls could be at your nearby local gym?

Personally, 1 of my motivation for hitting the gym is to steal glances of hot ladies apart from toning a nice body for myself. Normally those ladies will be wearing sports bra and leaving their belly button exposed which is quite steamy and a turn on for me.. :O Those sports wear nowadays are dressed to kill/seduce lol!

Any bros/sis care to share their steamy experiences at the gym?
The peeking and staring all boils down to prospecting:
1) you need a sequence to approach, for example, when the ladies come alone, you see them doing weights, you ask them if they need a spotter
2) if not, when you see a girl, just smile and say "hi" and when you go off and see another girl, say "bye". It sounds weird at first but after a while, it warms them up for more conversation
3) when they talk to you about working out, say "i'm an amateur, so i think i'll have to consult you more than you asking me. Cuz i only know how to do cardio... etc etc (up to you to say what you want)", make chances for yourself to ask questions

4) but the main point is to not have that creepy feeling, cuz they will feel creeped out, so need to try to very calm, don't look like a chee ko pek (even young men can look like one) and focus on the work out
5) don't join the gym too long, cuz you need to move around. have maybe a 3-6 months membership and after you bang a girl or 2 there, move to another gym. Rotate around 4-5 gyms, then come back to the first one, the people there would have most likely changed and you have a fresh set of girls.

besides that, actually i don't look at the 10/10s or 9/10s.
i look at the 5/10 or 6/10, cuz this category is the easiest to score.

So, if i peek, i'll look at the 5.5/10s, they will be either:
a) surprised and blush that you look at them instead of the 10/10s; or
b) disgusted that you are staring at them

this will sort out the willing ones from the unwilling ones

Last but not least, make sure your gym is near a hotel, like the Anytime Fitness at Whampoa.
After workout, easy to go for supper.... eating pussy for supper.
Old 30-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Surprised to see this old thread still alive

1) Can't approach. Cuz ladies bring their bf along.. but dam funny when their bf tries to impress by doin heavier than me haha. (Oh ya rule of thumb if you want maximum gains for every workout sessions, nvr bring yr girl LOL <- advice frm all my other bros)

2) idk uh.. the gym nearby my houses, ladies dun go alone. Always tag bf along

3) apart frm ladies. Got xiaomeimei like legit those sec 1, sec 2 kind wearing their sch PE tees. Abit like biantai to approach haha. No interest in lolis also

4) no feels to glance at ladies nwadays usually i m objective driven when i go to workout at gym unless gt those girls can make my pp stand appear

5) u power la bro.. hw u even pick girls and bang after gym hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
The peeking and staring all boils down to prospecting:
1) you need a sequence to approach, for example, when the ladies come alone, you see them doing weights, you ask them if they need a spotter
2) if not, when you see a girl, just smile and say "hi" and when you go off and see another girl, say "bye". It sounds weird at first but after a while, it warms them up for more conversation
3) when they talk to you about working out, say "i'm an amateur, so i think i'll have to consult you more than you asking me. Cuz i only know how to do cardio... etc etc (up to you to say what you want)", make chances for yourself to ask questions

4) but the main point is to not have that creepy feeling, cuz they will feel creeped out, so need to try to very calm, don't look like a chee ko pek (even young men can look like one) and focus on the work out
5) don't join the gym too long, cuz you need to move around. have maybe a 3-6 months membership and after you bang a girl or 2 there, move to another gym. Rotate around 4-5 gyms, then come back to the first one, the people there would have most likely changed and you have a fresh set of girls.

besides that, actually i don't look at the 10/10s or 9/10s.
i look at the 5/10 or 6/10, cuz this category is the easiest to score.

So, if i peek, i'll look at the 5.5/10s, they will be either:
a) surprised and blush that you look at them instead of the 10/10s; or
b) disgusted that you are staring at them

this will sort out the willing ones from the unwilling ones

Last but not least, make sure your gym is near a hotel, like the Anytime Fitness at Whampoa.
After workout, easy to go for supper.... eating pussy for supper.

Last edited by Kruzer0102; 30-07-2022 at 12:29 PM.
Old 30-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Surprised to see this old thread still alive

1) Can't approach. Cuz ladies bring their bf along.. but dam funny when their bf tries to impress by doin heavier than me haha. (Oh ya rule of thumb if you want maximum gains for every workout sessions, nvr bring yr girl LOL <- advice frm all my other bros)

2) idk uh.. the gym nearby my houses, ladies dun go alone. Always tag bf along

3) apart frm ladies. Got xiaomeimei like legit those sec 1, sec 2 kind wearing their sch PE tees. Abit like biantai to approach haha. No interest in lolis also

4) no feels to glance at ladies nwadays usually i m objective driven when i go to workout at gym unless gt those girls can make my pp stand appear

5) u power la bro.. hw u even pick girls and bang after gym hahaha
Time management and lots of approaches.

You're right about bf but make friends lah. So many girls I bang, all still either have bf or married or they broke up or divorce.

Focus on workout is one thing, but learn how to multi task would be better.
Old 30-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Time management and lots of approaches.
Maybe time for me to change gym haha. The gym nearby my house gt no luck.

Next time shall snap some pics since quite boring in this thread.

Last edited by Kruzer0102; 30-07-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7335 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

Please concentrate on your workouts.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent tips from bro entering!
Advert Space Available