The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
muscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to behold
Any bros here who had sex with female friends before?

Not gf. Just normal or good female friends. How did it happened? Did it progress to something special? Hope bros can share your experiences. I no such luck and hope to learn a tip or two.
Old 18-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here who had sex with female friends before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle man View Post
Not gf. Just normal or good female friends. How did it happened? Did it progress to something special? Hope bros can share your experiences. I no such luck and hope to learn a tip or two.
Hmm male friends you want ?

👬👌👈

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Judging from your nick TS shouldnt have any problem hooking up with female friends.

Thank you
Old 18-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Forza458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same..i wanna know too haha.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Judging from your nick TS shouldnt have any problem hooking up with female friends.
Unfortunately, 四肢发达、头脑简单
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Yup. I have.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FunBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had sex with my female friend. No strings attached de. Too bad she's getting married liao.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunBanana View Post
I had sex with my female friend. No strings attached de. Too bad she's getting married liao.
Hope you did remember to use protection.
Old 19-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

I have done it too with a couple of them. one of them get marry when I was in jail.
Old 19-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually lady only wants companionship on the emotion side. She only gives in to sex when:
1) Sick
2) Depress or sad
3) Too happy
Old 19-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Alcohol may help bro
Old 19-01-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xAhBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had fuck a few of my female friends, some are quite close while a few others was like fuck and bye.

pardon my english if it's really broken. It's quite a while since i studied.

some minah added me on friendster and we exchange comments, eventually i got her msn. talked for a few days and the topics got into a sensitive topic and yeah, i didnt expect it to proceed on till she say she wanted to try with a chinese guy. I'm like "zhun bo, where got so heng one !" but her friendster comments and friends are like all legit, not like those fake accounts and she told me the following week , her parents are not in and i should go over. I dont really have high hopes for it but anyway i went over to her place. Set to meet at the mrt station so i can see whelther it's a prank or something but she ask me to go straight to her house. Feeling a bit scare as to i got no idea what's danger i will be in so i just went on with her sending me pics of her nude body. Small head over big head. Reach and press the doorbell, she was nude. Damn steam. Went in feeling awkward as it's the first time meeting in real life but my dick standing hard already and then sat on the sofa and awkward silence for a while. She started putting her hands on my pants and said " So hard already, dont shy la, lets get started". She took off my pants and started grinding. Damn, she was wet! She proceeded to gave me a blowjob for 5 mins and insert my dick in. Started riding me for around 10 mins and we switched to doggy. Couldnt even last any longer and cum on her ass and she clean my dick up with her mouth. Bathed, rest a while and i went home and the next few days she texted me but i didnt replied. I dont know why i didnt either but a bit regretted. Haishh..
Old 20-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

did with my irc god-sis when i was in ns...

she was sad so i chatted with her at her block... went to staircase and did her there. only took off her panty and left all other clothes on. pulled up her demin skirt. she sucked me dry after we fucked. did that once only and now lost contact.

another is my poly friend... got to know her during a camp. chatted on msn then went to her place when her parents were out. first time only got a bj... she don't allow CIM though...

2nd time finally took her cherry... she was so tight i couldn't pull out in time. after that so scared for a month cos her mense came late... when finally came both of us were relieved. still in contact but she's attached. and she refuse to do anything more with me already.

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 20-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Unfortunately, 四肢发达、头脑简单
Haha this phrase lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 20-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aren't female friends who have Sex with us called Friends With Benefits aka FwB ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1