The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
share-share deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lily RV

hi brothers,

read sometime ago a thread on joints around river valley but the thread seemed to be gone.

would like to share with you a real find.

this place is on the 2nd storey. first time i went there, saw this fair elegant tall, slim and graceful lady with a most sweet smile and flowing hair. heart melted and asked for a massage. she called another girl to bring me in. had to act fast, i said i want her. she said all the same, let the 'xiaojie' work. i insisted and she relented.

the massage is good, real good. she uses her knuckes to rotate along your stiff neck, massage along the shoulders down the arms to the elbow, pressing the acupoints along the way. then along your back. and your waist. i never knew my waist is so "suan" till now. and the acupoints at the bumps. my best ever massage. then turn over. the moment i am waiting for. i have been chatting her up and she is very friendly. maybe got chance. she continue the massage, head, chest, arms and legs. finally, she says its over. by then i already marikita.i had to ask the gq. is there special service? she replied that she can help me if i wanted to.

of course, i want. she started to oil my weapon and gently twirled around it. by then i very high. my hand reach for her boobs. she swiftly and deftly deflect my hands away. she smiled and asked me to behave, otherwise she cant do her job properly, maybe will hurt my little brother. i never gave up and tried again. after a few times, she stopped and said she dont want to service me anymore. all in a sweet manner that you cannot get angry, only ashamed.

missed her massage, her company and intellectual conversation. went back again. this time, i just lied back and enjoy the service. asked her whether the customers here are difficult. she said many are ang mohs and japs and they dont autoroam if you dont let them. she has also a few regulars for many years who really appreciate her. some has not stop tryong to woo her. of course, she gets her fair share of indecent proposals. all in a day's work, she said.

bros, you may have better luck, but as for me, i am comfortable with having a good massage and a good friend.
Old 15-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Re: Lily RV

bros,

i have been receiving PMs for Lily's contact. i have given to the first 3 brothers. for further request, kindly post your request on the thread, so we can monitor your FRs. remember, must share-share. Also, all brothers can help to keep watch, in case got big buayas.

I only post good clean massages.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Exhausted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro share-share, can pls share-share and pm me contact and location? cheers!
Old 17-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 19
KingHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My FR on Lily

FR on Lily

After getting the contact from Bro Share-Share, l immediately make a booking and head straight down this afternoon.

As per described by Bro Share-Share, she looks fair and tall, typical of ladies from China. When l told her of my booking, she say that l got to wait half an hour more as she is currently doing a booking. WTF. No choice so LL go to the opposite coffee shop and Lap Kopi.

Generally, the massage is good. With the right use of the elbows and strength on the back and neck, she really gives a good massage on the body. She sure knows where is the acupoints and looks to have a good background in massage. When the massage ends, she did not offer any special.

Lily looks like someone who is only keen in doing her job in massage and not really want to offer any special. For bros who need to release after a massage should not try her as you will most probably be left high and dry. But if you are looking for a good massage, you may want to have a try.

My Ratings:

Looks : 6.5/10 Looks good compared to locals but average among the China ladies
Massage : 8/10 One of the good massage…. comparable to AnAn and Xiaoman
Special : Nil

Thanks Bro Share-Share for the contact
Old 17-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Exhausted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have gotten contact from Bro Share-Share but have not had time to make booking yet. Btw, wats the range of damages at this place?
Old 17-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Re: My FR on Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHunter View Post
FR on Lily

When the massage ends, she did not offer any special.

Lily looks like someone who is only keen in doing her job in massage and not really want to offer any special.
Thanks Bro Share-Share for the contact
thanks bro kingfisher for your FR. i think it is fair and accurate. She must be attractive enought for you to wait half an hour. worth the wait, right?

Lily does not usually ask the gq and definitely will not service a stranger. as you are more regular, she will assess you .. even then no autoroaming!

i think she is the lady boss, never really ask.

i will be away for a week. so brothers who are waiting for the pm, please wait. meanwhile, can someone up my points? cant wait to get 25 points.
Old 17-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Thanks share-share for the location thru PM.

I can confirm that it is the same place as here:

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...ight=hollywood

Been there several times. Not bad!

Recently had a tanned PDMM with a sexy bod. Think she was called Stella if I remember correctly. Had a happy ending
Old 24-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Glenn miller

its is not hollywood. try again.
Old 13-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

hI BROS,

quite a numbers of brothers have been asking for her contact via PMs but very few FRs. Come on brothers, if you have tried, let's hear it. Have anyone manage to autoroam her or even get to touch her ( actual boobs)???

i am still trying but no luck.

btw, please enlighten me on how the points are increased, and from who? i am stuck at 21 pts for a long time, today suddenly got 25 points and power 1. thanks, bros
Old 13-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!alvin1783 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by share-share View Post
btw, please enlighten me on how the points are increased, and from who? i am stuck at 21 pts for a long time, today suddenly got 25 points and power 1. thanks, bros
Click on the scale at the top right hand corner of every post and select diligently, either to approve a post (add pts) or disapprove a post (minus pts)

Member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Old 13-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

thanks bro, you are really helpful. up u.
Old 14-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 20
wahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what's the damage with and without release. Tks.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KJask deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro share-share for the location.

As I had promised Bro share-share, I would here provide my FR:

The place is a bit run down and dimmly lighted. The stairway looks a bit untidy.

The first time I was there at about 11 am, I saw an old woman kept watching the TV. I was referred to a Lucy. She is rather eldery (about late 40s) and I rejected her. I asked for Lily and was told that Lily only starts working after 2 pm. Lucy then recommended me to a SYT. Sweet fair girl just finished her bath. She was drying her hair on the towel. I also rejected as I am here for Lily on FR from Bros here.

When I subsequently called up again to make appointment, i was told that Lily went to Malaysia for holidays.

The second time I visited was a cold call. I went up and saw a group of 4 or 5 SYT chatting in Mandarin. An SYT opened the glass door for me. I immediately asked for Lily.

As all the Bros described, Lily is in early 30s- sweet, fair and smooth skin. She is very skillful in her solid hard massage using her hands and elbow. She was doing all the proper solid massage on my back while I was lying face down.

When I flipped over she start working on by legs up to my little bro, then she actually asked if I need her to service that part. How can I reject.

My experience differs from Bros here. I try to AR her at first while she was doing HJ on me. She refused. My persistence paid off. I managed to remove her bra and AR her. She wears B cups. Very smooth and fair skin under her bras. She is shy too.

Although she is good in massage, i must say that she is very inexperience in HJ. She rubbed until almost dry when I reminded her twice to use some more oil. She said she at most does HJ and nothing further.

The rest is same for all.

Hope Bros like my sharing.

Cost $40/hr
HJ: $50
Old 03-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

thanks bro your your FR. i am feeling hard right now. do you think you can go further next time? you think she has a crush on you? how come you so special? so envious. will you return for more?
Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lazyoldpup is Cool - loads of Potential

First, I want to thank Bro share-share for sharing the location and contact.

I actually went there the very next day (Thursday) after I got the contact, but could only post now.

I called when I was nearby. Lily picked up the call. Checked her availability, she was free, so I went up immediately. She led me to the furthest cubicle from the reception area and started the massage. And it was really good. From neck, shoulders, down to body, arms and legs, she massaged skillfully and patiently, with her hands and elbows. At no point did I feel that she was rushing. She mentioned she took proper training for massaging.

She is pleasant looking, very friendly, and nice to talk to. We chatted all the while during the massage. Coincidentally, we used to work two blocks apart, when she first came to Singapore to work as a factory girl, and I was doing vacation temp job during my schooling days. That was more than a decade ago.

After I turned around and laid on my back, she massaged my thighs and then popped the GQ. I took up the offer immediately. Again, she didn't rush to finish the job, but gradually increased the intensity to get me high. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

She didn't let me fondle her, and I didn't push my luck. I didn't want to upset her, as I enjoyed her massage very much, and will want to go back for more again.

All in all, a great experience. The massage itself is worth the money, the HJ is a bonus. I will go back to her again once I feel the need for a good massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1