The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 10-06-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Not upper thomson but anyone tried lymphatic massage at go**en p**l spa and got teasing before? Tried at their clementi branch last time with intense teasing but that particular ML already left the shores. No GQ though, just go very close
U mean vivi? If so, I was her regular too for years when I just wanted full hour of intense teasing but like u said, no special so u have to go special yourself in the showers later.

They have 1 new girl that came recently. You are able to roam her body more than the rest. Also got another girl that I took the extra half hour with her. On the condition that she lied down and let me massage her. Of cos I had much more fun massaging her than vice versa.
I won’t name who they are. Go and explore abit more and have fun
Old 10-06-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

When go sin Ming car service, nearby there’s a small shop and currently 2WO operation. Both viets. One tanned one fair. Both in their thirties.
The fair one is slightly thicker and more fleshy, not fat.
The tanned one has flesh at the right places.
Went to tarma them for 200 all in recently. V v good.
One of them may have sob story to share while teasing u or even afterward. Do not engage, and focus on your lusts and be flirtatious, she will switch back mode.
As for the location, I won’t share nor give clues to avoid a raid on this place. Can u walk there after sending your car in for service? Yes but abit far. Also can take bus a couple of stops.
If u find the place, the description will be exactly as above and it will be obvious for u. Do leave a FR. Have fun
Old 10-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Good to share FRs but really wonder what jobs all you Roberts have that pay more than double also never mind and can even call worth it. If she’s so chio until worth double she also won’t be working as ML. Haiz why I never study harder and work harder to be so rich can throw money like this.

I also would like to see the MLs chat group will she say “I managed to nego him to pay double then the others all send clapping hands emoji to her lol.

Or I hope this is just those fake FR that ML use to give impression this is market rate. Bro, hope she give you a good CIM just for your writing skills.
240 for 2 shots and only roam under clothes is a joke - confirm fake
Old 10-06-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120200 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.
Thank you for unclewang intro. As usual, accurate MR and good recommendation.

Went to the intro place. Saw 3 ML A,J,L. Tried A which looks the best there. J also looks good since J is laojiao in SG liao no need much intro.

Looks: 7/10. MILF but not bad looking
Body: 8/10. Slim and not much fats around
Boobs: 9/10. Natural soft big B. Very Very Good to squeeze..
Massage: 7/10. Not bad only
GFE: 8/10. Can talk anything and very friendly
Service: 8/10. Very willing to please and auto feed me drink milk.
RTM: Yes if I am around the area as I am into natural boobs which she qualifies. Very funny feeling she gives me, when she HJ me and I shoot seem she climate also...body shaking and leg trembling...guess she is a horny MILF..haha. Hope I can unlock more after more visits...

Highly recommended. No need ask me for contact and look for unclewang.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 10-06-2024 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
MinMEe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.

Thanks to unclewang12345 contact for A** from the golden fruit stall. As mention by uncle, she is a well maintain MILF. Asset are a pair of peaky natural B. Give her an A for her effort in massage, can feel she try to put in strength and manage to hit most of my aching spot. Went with boob rub for release and she does it well and it's damn shiok (price, you nego with her).

Another ML J*** caught my eye and manage to get her contact. Will be back to try her.
Old 11-06-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Thank you for unclewang intro. As usual, accurate MR and good recommendation.

Went to the intro place. Saw 3 ML A,J,L. Tried A which looks the best there. J also looks good since J is laojiao in SG liao no need much intro.

Looks: 7/10. MILF but not bad looking
Body: 8/10. Slim and not much fats around
Boobs: 9/10. Natural soft big B. Very Very Good to squeeze..
Massage: 7/10. Not bad only
GFE: 8/10. Can talk anything and very friendly
Service: 8/10. Very willing to please and auto feed me drink milk.
RTM: Yes if I am around the area as I am into natural boobs which she qualifies. Very funny feeling she gives me, when she HJ me and I shoot seem she climate also...body shaking and leg trembling...guess she is a horny MILF..haha. Hope I can unlock more after more visits...

Highly recommended. No need ask me for contact and look for unclewang.
Thanks for the good report but can't up u liao as I up u before. When she is high u will pinch u too. Hope to visit more and unlock more. Will visit more to try.
Old 11-06-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120200 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the good report but can't up u liao as I up u before. When she is high u will pinch u too. Hope to visit more and unlock more. Will visit more to try.
I definitely will revisit when I am around the area....She really got some kind of fetish on pinching and ask me to bite her nipples...WTF....how I dare to do that...over I too high her nipples gone liao...kind of crazy experience...either her nipples gone or my whole body blue black...wahaha. Really memorable and special feeling in my whole massage life...1 and only...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I definitely will revisit when I am around the area....She really got some kind of fetish on pinching and ask me to bite her nipples...WTF....how I dare to do that...over I too high her nipples gone liao...kind of crazy experience...either her nipples gone or my whole body blue black...wahaha. Really memorable and special feeling in my whole massage life...1 and only...
Haha u lucky guy.
Old 11-06-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
One ML I've been visiting recently has bit me (slightly harder than gently) on my arms and legs. She also begged me to bite her because she enjoys the sensation.

It's a bit bewildering lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1