The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pentejaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeRukLover99 View Post
💞💞💞 TEERUKLOVER LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN❣❣❣ 💞💞💞

TO ALL SAMMYBOY MEMBERS SHARING IS CARING.

👇TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LUCKY DRAW RULES AS FOLLOWS👇

1. POST FR FOR THE MODEL YOU BOOKED IN SBF DOME1 GREAT BONKS THREAD.

2. POST FR FOR THE MODEL YOU BOOKED IN THIS THREAD.

3. FR MUST BE POSTED ON THE DAY ITSELF YOU BOOKED THE MODEL.

👆COMPLETE THIS 3 RULES ABOVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LUCKY DRAW DRAW EVERY MONTH ON THE 5TH.👆

1ST PRIZE: 1X FREE OVERNIGHT OR 2X 90MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

2ND PRIZE: 1X FREE 90MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

3RD PRIZE: 1X FREE 45MINS SESSION WITH ANY MODEL CHOSEN BY THE WINNER.

💞💞💞 PRIZES WILL BE VALID TILL THE END THE MONTH OF EVERY DRAW. 💞💞💞

💞💞💞 SAMMYBOY MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING FRs & WE DO OUR PART BY CONTRIBUTING BACK TO THE SOCIETY❣❣❣ 💞💞💞

Kindly provide telegram or whatsapp contact to join
Old 29-05-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 11
Marcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarcoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cara form TeeRukLover

Face - 9/10 CFM face strong. Very chio, sexy and hot young syt, same as in the pics

Boobs - 9/10 big and enhance, just nice with her frame, suckable nipple

Body - 9/10 long hair, fair, petite and slim curvy body figure with a mini tattoo and a hot ass

Bbbj - 9/10 quite a good head giver, she can go fast and balls deep. Super sloppy and wet. Duration also long

Pussy - 9/10 clean shaven, tick and sensitive and feels low mileage, easily get wet and juicy

FJ - 9/10 Responses of me humping her was a turn on. Moans and heavy breathing and holding me tight and holding bedsheets tight when I doggy her. Pretty girl but can do wild sex ah.

GFE - 9/10 cuddle with her after session is over, had some small talk and she was quite funny. Good experience!

Overall a good bonk. She is good and know what a man want and know how to pamper a man.

Try it with no regret. Thanks Bro SK
Old 31-05-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Carros75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cara TRL

Look - 8/10
She look same as per her pic very nice. Long hair cai for sure, seibei chio and cute. She is really a good looking for me.

Body - 9/10
Petite with slender and hot figure, everything is just nice. Fair skin complexion and perky ass for doggie.

BBBJ - 8/10
She initiated and can DT, she has good stamina in this area too. Continued for a good 10 mins before I mouth fuck her a bit while grabbing her hair.

Boobs - 9/10
Natural and original small B i would say and small nice sensetive nipple good for sucking and licking.

French - 9/10
This will break or make a session for me, and she excels at it. DFK, Engaged in tongue fight throughout, with some lip sucking mixed in.

Pussy - 8/10
Shaven and get wet easily. Tasty and painted her relentlessly. No foul smell, responsive and receptive

Sex - 9/10
Cap on and I fuck her first in missionary while sucking on her nipps. Super low mileage pussy, I need to be gentle and insert the tip first several times before going all in. Changed to doggy , it was intense as i drilled her hold her nice hips till i cummed. Damn siok

Gfe - 9/10
The whole experience is like meeting a lover and it was such a good session. Very good and high GFE feel. High KC skill.

RTF - 8/10.
Planning another as she is leaving soon. Please treat her well

Thanks Bro SK
Old 31-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Pierceptic is Cool - loads of Potential

Cara from Teeruklover

Looks:
In her mid 20s, looks good to me, has a seductive look

Body:
Slim and fair skin, very cleanly shaven pussy for today

Boobs:
Big and round and firm. Silicon can be felt when u grab them, still have some softness in them.

Frenching:
She allows frenching. Started light and sensual. As we foreplay more and got more turned on, the intensity of the frenching also increased.

BBBJ:
Gives a good blowjob here. She has good pace and suction and maintained good eye contact most of the time

FJ:
Passionate and service oriented. Did missionary and ended in doggy position. Love her round ass which was meaty and can grab it softly

GFE:
GFE quite ok, felt can be better. Many hugs and kisses from her. Chatting with her also friendly as we shared some laughters together

Overall:
She knows how to please and pleasure you.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cara TRL

Okt: professional, and understanding despite being slightly late for my appointment

Looks: Long hair and super beautiful with nice smile and just like ah lian from the club.no switch and bait.

Body: Petite and very slender and slim. Model build body. she's got a big nice ass! Nice to smack on them when doggie, good for ass lover.

Boobs: original boobies but soft to the touch, perky nipples that are sensitive to the tongue and fingers.

Frenching: enjoyed frenching with her, it was passionate and she has a nice, sweet soft kissable lips

Painting: she allows, no bad smell and taste, pink pink too. Can feel the tightness. No hairs which I personally like.

BBBJ: Great vacuums suction! No horse run! Able to suck me for long. Slow and non-stop sensual blow with deepthroat.

FJ: Tried all the normal positions. Her moans and grabbing of sheets and anything she can grab hold of turns me on. She can take a deep pounding and also ride without any complaints. This was the best part for me. Thrust deep and hard into her and she took it like a champ.

GFE: super good gfe feels from her, good gf candidate, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

RTF: Definitely

Bro SK alway never disappoint me.
Old 04-06-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
Hythilynu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cara - Teeruklover

Looks: Hot in her mid 20s, very similar to photos
Body: 8/10 considered quite slender and slim
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C. Can feel silicon and still alittle soft.
Catbath: 8/10 lick my neck nipples and slowly down to my dick
French: 9/10 she speaks french and speaks well too
BBBJ: 8/10 Can do DT which i enjoyed the gagging sound.
69: Painted her while she gave me a good blow
FJ: 9/10 We did cowgirl first as a warmup then went to missionary and give it my all.
Massage: 8/10 quite normal
GFE: 9/10 she speaks English that is understandable, cuddle in bed and chat for awhile before leaving

Thanks OKT for recommendation
Old 06-06-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cara TRL

Look: 10/10
Same as in pic with long hair and super chio. She look young despite in her 20s. Fell in love with her looks.

Body: 9/10
Petite with light tanned skin complexion. Her body figure was awesome! Slim and slender with a sharp perky hip

Boobs: 9/10
Real B cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing, sucking and licking. It was sensitive too.

Frenching: 9/10
Slow and steady. both having great tongue fight all the way and she initate first by breaking the ice.

Bbbj: 8.5/10
Got a great tongue playing with your head and balls. Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT almost make me CIM. She got the "fuck my mouth" look when she blow me.

Pussy: 9/10
Clean shaven, tasty and she get quite wet easily, no weird smell also. She surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

FJ: 9/10
We did a few position. She was fucking high and wild when fucking in all position. She clamped my cock with her vagina muscles, can feel her pussy super tight for my cock. Good moaning and super responsive in bed.

GFE: 9/10
Caring and all out to service you make me feel like a king. No commerical feel and lot of teasing and super high KC

Overall: 9/10

RTF: very high chance! Promised I will come back for her.

On a side note : this OKT is really really good. Please support him.

Gonna be rooting more for this stable!
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR Mint from TR:

🗓️ Date 日期 : 11 Jun 24

Name 名字: MINT

Looks 样貌/颜值 : If I were to be honest the photos were quite edited on her face, maybe down 2 points from the photos. But her attitude and and GFE made up for it 7/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid-Late twenties maybe
Body 身材 : Solid tight body as shown in her profile pic 10/10
Boobs 胸部 : Natural B’s, love it 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : Tongue action, suction all have. 9/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : Slow and sensual 10/10
FJ 爱爱 : Quite standard positions, but doggy style hits home due to her hourglass figure 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 : Quite chatty, can understand basic english 10/10
Massage 按摩 : Tried her massage in between shots, almost fell asleep cause too relaxing 10/10

📝 Overall Experience: (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Left the room sextisfied, almost did not able to cum for my 2nd shot cause I was kinda tired she really tried her best to make sure I was able to shoot my shot. (unlike some FL will ask you to DIY or just leave).

Very handy during shower and soaping, love it.

Overall a great experience with Mint.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 She has a super hot body that can make anyone weak during position like doggy or missoniary just not for (bigger) boob lovers.
🔹 Massage was honestly decent, not the best but we’re not here for massage anyway. But have to admit that it was really a good filler between shots
🔹 She is really clean below as advertised, love it.

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Highly likely hopefully she doens’t goes back so soon.
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Stable: TRL
Date: 12-Jun

Short FR for the model.. straight to point ratings...

OKT: 20/10
Sibei friendly and chatty until i thought my old friend already.... prompt replies and quick arrangements...

Friend: Lina

Looks:7/10 (can see she is milf category)

Body: 7/10 (milf body but nice fat ass... for those who love to smack)

Catbath: 10/10 (long time no have fl like to lick so much. Sibei shiok being serviced... like engine overhaul)

AR: 7/10 (she ask me if i like.... of course i like... and she went on and spent some time in this area to make my ass clean clean)

BBBJ: 8/10 (alot of variation between short and long and using tongue tip to tease you..)

FJ: 7/10 (after some raw pussy grinding with her on top.. put on cd and insert and i finish in no time

Enjoy bros!!!
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=989308

🗓️ Date 日期 : 12/06/2024

Name 名字: Alisa

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24 yrs old
Body 身材 : 9/10 (curvy)
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10 (natural and soft)
Kissing 接吻 : yes
Catbath 全身漫游 : yes (sensual)
BBBJ 无套口交. : yes
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : no
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 (willing to change various positions)
HJ: yes
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 (very chatty)
Massage 按摩 : 8/10 (not a pro but offered massage in between the deed)

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : This is her first time working in Singapore but she has experience back in Bangkok. She knows how to please her customer and make them enjoying the session.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹Pretty
🔹Fair skin
🔹Natural C Cup boobs

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1