The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

- She's not allowed to tell me where they were going.

- I'm not allowed to send her there.

- I'm not allowed to text her unless she texts me.

- She's not allowed to kiss him, even if he tries to kiss her.

Simple rules to follow, I thought would help her grow, her ability to handle anything that comes her way. I stayed at our home, bored, thankfully for the rules, I couldn’t and didn’t have the means to go spy on her, even though I wanted to observe how she behaved when he’s around.

However, I got curious and also vengeful, who was that guy who, SIL trusted me with her home macbook passcode. I used it and checked linkedin, thankfully, hers wasn’t logged out, do a few checks and roughly identified who that fucker is. made mental note of who he is. I noticed SIL’s whatsapp was still there… Very tempted, I just did a scroll…. that guy’s chat wasn’t to be found, I only saw messages in the group. I didn’t dare to click. did she clear her chat with him?

However, I saw her chat to the spare phone… (supposedly to me)

wait, have I even seen those messages?

Those were messages she sent to me when she couldn’t find me and I was at the pool. Those messages, left me a little….

It’s alright, I guess we all have our own paranoia. SIL is still grieving, I need to remember that.

To think of it, what happens after she recovers from the grief? Am I the guy she wants to settle down with for the rest of her life?

For most of my life, I enjoyed being single, being alone was good time to think and relax.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME, already at this age, why was I so restless? The rules really helped me out, I had no idea where she was. I quickly shut her computer down before I felt tempted to invade her privacy further.

I wanted to drink badly and just relax the whole evening away, but knowing that she’d need me to pick her up a few hours later, I better not disappoint her. I was more than familiar with those missed chances that results in something terrible, like SIL being unable to contact me and ends up letting the COL fuck her in frustration. I simply couldn’t trust her to stand firm. It wasn’t an attack on her character, it was just the state of her mental capacity that I’m worried about..

Thankfully, by 930, SIL already called me and told me she was on the way back. I asked to pick her but she told me she had already called for a grab. We switched to text the moment she board, she told me a little here and there, what the celebration was about. SIL didn’t bring the key card in her purse, in case people saw it and wonder. Just in case. The moment I saw her get off the car, she gave me a brief look, a smile and got off and shut the door. she took a moment before she turned to face me, but she avoided eye contact.

I went straight to her and hugged her, she didn’t hug back.

me : what’s wrong?

SIL : nothing….. later. let’s go up first.

in the lift, i left her alone, she seemed even more pissed off and stormed out, and then waited for me to open the apartment door, she sulked a little.

awkwardly, she waved her hand at me

SIL : sorry. not angry with you. just. let me cool down

me : i understand.

I pressed on her back and nudged her into the house after opening the door. her bra was still there. Don’t think much could have happened in just that one hour plus she was gone, if it had started at 8.30pm.

As it turned out, that guy had organised that celebratory drinks to congratulate that woman he had been trying to impress, the one that SIL had ‘caught’ him with, she was ‘headhunted’ to go elsewhere, pay rise.

SIL went straight to shower, I stood outside and chat with her.

SIL : that jerk, the whole evening, he was subtle but it was so obvious, he kept comparing me to her, hinting how she graduated the same year but is already….. etc etc….. Even sam (part of the gang of 2 guys and 3 ladies) felt the need to console me.

me : so I guess, he ignored you entirely ?

SIL : yup.

SIL was already drying herself, she came out in her shorts, and towel wrapped around her chests. I looked at her with surprise, thought to myself, since when was she so conservative towards me.

SIL went to the closet and took t-shirt and put it on, then sat on the bed and used her phone.

me : you want some alone time?

SIL : just let me search something that’s all, can I have some water?

I was already ready, and walked over to her, and then sat at her feet on the bed.

SIL : do you ever smell any odour coming from me?

She sniffed her armpits.

me : not really, i’ve always thought you smelled good. did something happen?

SIL : can we got to great world tomorrow? I need to get something.

me : alright.. let’s turn in early.

SIL : I still want to talk, is that ok?

me : yup, I mean let’s just be in bed.

SIL : ok.

I closed the room door and got into bed.

SIL : sorry. he really got to me. maybe I am playing with fire?

me : did he try to come near you?

SIL : no. but, he affected me a lot, emotionally.

me : definitely, because of those incidents. you’ve kept chaste for so long, and you guarded your dignity, so those who get in, it’s usually because of emotional break throughs, so there are still entanglements, and it may take some time to get over. maybe the best is to get used to it, accept that he still has hold over you, and be ok with it.

SIL kept quiet for some time, she was deep in thought.

me : is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

SIL : hug me luh. so obvious. I was waiting since from the lift!

me : sorry sorry..

SIL leaned onto me and let me hug her from behind.

Me : no wonder I felt something was odd.

SIL : sorry, sometimes I don’t want to verbalise out all my needs. Bad habit.

Me : can you tell me how you feel now? The truth.

SIL : angry? Frustrated? Very unbalanced.

Me : is there jealousy?

SIL : maybe. I’m not sure.

Me : is there also lust?

SIL : hmmm.. for?

Me : anyone.

SIL : not really. Not even you. Sorry.

Me : ok good. What about your anger. Is it just at him or?

SIL : no. People who were present there also. Even sam, the way he consoled me. I know he meant nice, but I just felt, perhaps I have an ego. Haha. Like who was he to console me? Especially since not everything is exactly true.

me : which one is sam again? like where does he sit?

SIL : a little near to us. it’s not just sam, it’s the other two ladies too. they just went with his flow. no spine! no morals whatsoever.

me : this is a good experience, perhaps you need to get numb to it… there may be worse along the way in the future, especially when you become more successful ok?

SIL : but how do I deal with this feeling now? i’m very very irritated.

I got out of bed and extended my hand to her for her to hold, then i pulled her out of bed.

I brought her to the living area and sat her down on the sofa

me : that’s why, we drink.

we hugged and drank, and watched tv. SIL continued to tell me the rest of the evening, more came out. the COL was very friendly with the other 2 ladies as well, a few times putting his arm over their shoulder, but he avoided hers. the COL also teased sam, about his weight, and also dared him to keep drinking.

me : who foot the bill?

SIL : we agreed to split. but he did most of the drinking.

me : then just fuck him and don’t be the first to transfer him money… or you already did?

SIL kept quiet.

me : it’s ok. next time, be braver, don’t care what others say. such bills are petty. you transferring him straight lets him know, he’s gotten on your nerves. then the sam. is he still there?

SIL : nope, he had to throw up, so I brought him outside… we didn’t talk much, but he just kept repeating, “ are you ok? Ignore him, he’s an ass”

Me ; where did you all go to drink?

SIL : it’s quite near to us now, that’s why I didn’t call you. I even had bus, direct. In fact I took a bus there. robertson quay. It’s this very large spaced japanese drinking place I think, ground floor. I brought him out into the open and he threw up on to the plants.

me : did he try to grope you or anything?

SIL : no. he’s not pervertic. only on my back or maybe waist, that was it. he also has a girlfriend. I helped him call her and he came to bring him back. Even explained to her it’s not his fault, but actually, I felt rather offended, because his girlfriend, even though she looked like you know… sis… the shallow make up kind, but she didn’t seemed ….. bothered about me. like I was the innocent friend.

me : but you are…

SIL : erm… he was leaning on to me lo… and we got the high table, so us 4 ladies sat on the high stools while the guys stood. he kept looking at my legs also ok. a few times, he elbowed my breasts by accident also… before girl friend came, he also hugged me to tell me to cheer up. pressed my breasts up on his body ok.

me : i thought you said he’s a gentleman? haha

SIL : but I may be exaggerating… doesn’t mean. he likes me. but I’m just saying, i am NOT zero in attraction.

that phrase seemed odd.

me : who thinks you are? definitely not me, or sam…

SIL kept quiet.

me : is there anything I can do for you? do you feel better already?

SIL : a little….. i just want to … throw something at him!

me : is it a love hate feeling? you want to hate him, but you can’t do so fully. you just want to … simplify this emotion.

SIL : yup. very mixed. like i hate him, but I still want his attention. like want it even more…

me : is there any lust? did you feel any hot? take your time to think. like how I felt towards you? the mixed feelings.. I just wanted to fuck you damn hard…. and that was it. there was nothing emotional.

SIL : maybe……. i think so…. I’m sorry.

me : sorry for being human?

SIL : thank you ok. for being so understanding.

me : i think I know how to help you, but you are still bleeding right?

SIL : erm… ending. but……. never mind.

me : just say.

SIL : I think you are right.

me : when you were alone with sam, did you feel like… just doing something with sam, but nothing too extreme, just to spite COL ?

SIL : a little.

me : did you?

SIL : erm…. I let him hug.

me : anything more?

SIL : nope. I think he made a few pecks on the top of my head… i’m not sure. I was also tipsy. but that was it….

we both kept quiet….

SIL : I think you are right….. I hate this feeling. can you help me?

me : how?

SIL : in the toilet? but it’d be very messy…

me : like you said, in the toilet. who cares. let’s go, but which toilet?

SIL : my toilet luh!

we walked, and SIL stopped me at the door, she told me to wait, and don’t look…. I could hear her stripping herself, and then the sound of water…

SIL : take off your clothes before coming into the shower ok. ALL your clothes.

I did as told, there was water running, it wasn’t as bad… hers was coming to an end…

me : hold on.

I turned off all the lights, including the one in the other rooms

SIL : why?

I walked over her and raised the blinds, exposing the toilet to the entire view outside. I turned SIL around and fucked her doggy by the window…

SIL : just give it to me ok?

me : yup. you can be as loud as you want. we will maintain in this position until you are ready to turn around…

SIL : hey, use a condom.

me : for ? why we need one for?

SIL : a lot of blood….

me : no need.

I just penetrated her and started to ram away. SIL held her moans inwards at first… she kept looking down… then looked out the window, our background was dark, so it was safe. I just did my job, like I was her sex toy, giving her the relief she needed. our skin just kept on smacking and the sound filled the entire apartment.

SIL : uhhhh… uhhh… sam asked me……. he asked… uhhh… if i had feelings for col…. uhhhh…..

Me : what else?

SIL : uhhh…. I asked him why ask… then he kept quiet…..

Me : it’s the way….. he made it to look like…….. you harbour feelings for him……. He treat you as friend….. angry now?

I rammed her harder…… SIL kept quiet.. 2 minutes went by… I got tired, slowed down but JABBED her as hard as I can with each thrust. She didn’t really like it, but head turned here and there, her waist shifted, once the angle got it right, SIL moaned out each time I jabbed my penis in hard and fast…

SIL : are you tired?

Me : I’m ok why?

SIL : can you give it to me? Hard and fast? Help me finish? I’m getting there.

I don’t know if I made a mistake, but I pulled out, instead, I turned SIL around and pressed her against my chest and fingered her til oblivion, and really gave it to her. I wasn’t as young, and the wine made me tired. SIL just hugged and squeezed my back, she even scratched and dug her fingers into my back………. Until SIL finally let out her great moan of orgasm… shudder… and hugged me tight. Even in her weakened state, she blindly grabbed for the shower head and started to spray water down on the floor. I didn’t even dare to look down and just let the water do the work…

We cleaned ourselves up and went to bed, and just knocked out. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, I felt like , there was something more to what happened. Why did she hide her breasts? I went to the toilet to see the bra she wore, couldn’t find it…. As she slept, I took my phone, and lifted her t-shirt to check her breast for any bite marks…….

Those were not bite marks…

The lines were longer.. not severe. But longer…

Those were bruise marks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1