The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://sbfsg.store/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Avery
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.ph...112&highlight=

Looks: 7/10 - milf looks
Body: 7/10 - acceptable range for me, big enhanced boobs and she allowed me to lick her nipples.
Kiss/French: 20/10 - Non stop kissing from Shower to bedroom.
Bbbj: 20/10 - Lick my little brother non stop with the occasional licking of balls
Cim: NIL
Cof: NIL
AR: NIL - she offered but I rejected as I love the frenching and kissing with her.
FJ: 11/10 - First shot came out when in missionary, second shot came out when she rocking me hard non stop with her moans.
GFE/PSE: 20/10 - paying attention to me all the times, even though finished second shot with me, she wanted another round.
Rtf: Yes if got time.l
Overall: it's like making love to lady who craves for sex. Had a very good time with her.

Add on detail: While showering, we were frenching non stop and with her doing a lap dance in the shower, she will stand Infront of me to let me rub her boobs while turning her back frenching me all the way.
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

X Factor
Girl-Pimmy

Look very similar to photo.
29 years old but she is short 150cm and slim so looks much younger like 22-23 max.

Speak very little English.Powerful service oriented and accommodating girl.
Body slim kind with natural soft B Cup. Go in room drop my pants haven’t shower yet she already kneel down and start to BBBJ me.Can see she keep trying to deep throat ,hold her head face fuck her mouth,push my cock deep into her throat and she gag abit.Can blow very long.Stop her and proceed shower.

Shower time another round.Soap her all up and use my cock buaying her naked body and ass fooling around.Another blowjob follow.Same has to stop her and go back room for main sexxion.

Pussy top not shaven.Still have some hair. But her pussy is delicious and sensitive.Can paint can finger.She moan damn lound when i paint her and she is very wet.Juice dripping till her anus hole also wet.

Pump in her all positions which i can think of.She everything position also can.Legs is flexible.Few type of missionary / side way / Doggie / Flat doggie / cowgirl lotus which she is very good at,she pump me damn hard like wanting to make herself enjoy.Finally her legs on my shoulder deep thrust my cock hard & fully in her pussy and cummed. Super nice and lovely response from her.All the while i am frenching deep deep laichi feed you with her tongue & saliva kind.

She is 1 of the best i had in this stable.She is not pro Fl but she is trying to give her best to satisfy customer need.
Must RTF when have time.

Ejazz
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

Name: mini from galaxy

From someone who has unusually high standards, I would like to write this review for mini, she fully deserve a rating of 9 overall; A service that will be sure to put a smile to any male's face. I didn't want to write this review to not keep this gem to myself but that wouldn't be fair to her.

Look: 10 (Looks like a model, insanely pretty coupled with simple yet impeccable make-up)
Boob: Natural V (As soft as your dream pillow)
Body: 8 (Just the right size, petite, large boobs, great ass)
French: 9 (willing to kiss for the entire duration if you like)
Bj: 9 (Good blowjob and suction)
Fj: 9 (Willing to try any positions you prefer and willing to go on top and do all the hard work if you are tired.)
GFE: 9 (Excellent command of English and able to talk about anything under the sun with her)

What more could you ask from her?

Rtf definitely YES

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=989086&highlight=
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Careoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t...highlight=nina
Nina is a cute and beautiful Thai lady.Body in a very nice and sexy figure. She has decent nice tits, senstivie nipples, tight and wet pussy. In real she is 90% close to the profile pics.

She was very cheeky. Action begin with bbbj. Vacuum suction and licking nonstop, felt so good I just had to stop her and went in straight into doggie, then 3 or 4 more positions, then standing doggie. Then finished in missionary where I am hard fking her.

I can no need go gym for a few days, solid workout.Good service, eager to please. She has a great attitude.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Me and my friend sexcapade at galaxyxscorts

Mine : gift
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=989073&highlight=
BRO chai arrangement : 10/10
Girl : 85-90% resemblance
Skin : Smooth,baby skin
Location : very discreet, good parking / quite accessible from mrt.
Communication : can understand english and what u want her to do

2 shots in 1 hour speaks it all.

Session : GREAT GFE

Overall : 9/10
RTF Chance : Worth a shot!

Friend : Apple
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=989072&highlight=

Bro chai arrangement : 10/10
Girl : This is the first time i'll rate a 90% resemblance.
Skin : Smooth
Location : very discreet, good parking / quite accessible from mrt.
Communication : good command of english!

Session : GREAT GFE

Overall : 9/10
RTF Chance : Worth a shot!

All in all, very well worth it session.

Last edited by cchu; Today at 01:56 PM.
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Claudia from 7th Heaven
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=988721

Your ultimate chio neighbour that always smile and chat with you. Her dimples are cute. Body is the curvy type that you keep imagining her naked. Not fat, not thin, just nice chef kiss. Wala this is your fantasy milf Claudia.

Stripped naked already is a commando babe, all out to please, tight pussy that her husband didn't get to fuck for so long already cuz withhold sex to get the next chanel bag (ok is my own fantasy ). DFK, AR, BBBJ, CIM, COF all she on. REPEAT: COMMANDO ALL OUT TO PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You gave credit to the photographer by including his nick on the image, well done!
Ya man, I just saw this. Thanks for crediting when using my pic, much appreciated!
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

FR for candy (galaxy)

Look: Almost 90% to pic, very adorable babe.
Body : every inch of her body is perfect for me, perky meaty round ass. And nicew waist to grab on when doggy position
Boobs : Natural Bs with sensitive nipples
French : Allowed
BBBJ : Long blowing BBBJ, BBBJ me for a complete 15 minutes Non stop
FJ : Tight & Wet downsouth, also with sexy moan....took the driver seat most of the session *Plus Point*
Attitude : Willing to please and tried to fullfill most of my request. Serious in providing good service.
Overall : Super Satisfied, a high quality gem with good service attitude.

We spend most of our time romance on bed, her sensual touch and kisses will easily melt a guy's heart.

RTF : YES
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
tigger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Mika from Club Friday
Late FR as I had her yesterday

OKT was prompt in his response.
Mika is a darling babe indeed, tall like 170 ish, huge E cups.
Slutty looks imo but very gorgeous.
BBBJ is solid, no expectation at first since not really a fan of bbbj before, but she mad it an exception for me. First time I do really enjoyed a bbbj, skillful and can do it a long time.

I think she likes to torture me liao… when I’m high she stop and change to slower tempo, making my head dizzy with horniness hahaha

Fj also good. Best in doggy with that ass of hers. Never backed down from any thrust. Fondling those huge tits from side behind is pure heaven

Could not walk properly after due too much pumping

If you have the fantasy to f a hot athlete, this is it.
GFE is present, she’s a damn good kisser.

Really worth my money. YMMV
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 5
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pammy from FoxyThai
This will be a quick FR, not like my usual ones as I'm on business trip. I promised to write a FR so I'll do it.

OKT 10/10: Always accommodating, always fast booking without hassle.
Location 9.5/10: G area, discreet and quiet
Room 9.5/10: Good queen bed with attached toilet.

Looks 6.5/10: Pammy's a MILF, if your standards are very high, she will get hotter when u see her work herself. Her sluttiness brings her up to 8 when you're at it.
Body 6.5/10: I'm just comparing to my ideal body. But it's up to u to decide. Meaty, BIG BOOBS (you'll love it), won't say fat cause she's not meaty till off putting kind. Very smooth skin, she takes care of herself.
French 9/10: However much you want. But I didn't french too much as she has braces, so I didn't feel like it too much.
Catbath 10/10: She will lick you everywhere (keyword is 'everywhere') if you command her to.
BBBJ 9.5/10: She can take a cock very well, great breathing stamina, but weaker on the DT side. Cannot sustain DT too long.
AR 12/10: If you are visiting Pammy not for the AR, bitch pls really. It's her shining specialty. She told me "Koreans like BJ, HK people like straight on fucking, Sgreans fucking love AR". She loves ass. Almost comparable to Jade - She will lick you as long as you want without complaining. I can verify I made her lick me for over 50mins in my 90 min session. Every position to lick imaginable, squat, stand, lie down, doggie. She did everything from licking, twirling, digging, sucking, kissing, face rubbing. Never even flinch. I tell her face go into my ass she happily just bury it in and suck. Days after the session I still feel a bit tender in my ass from all that licking, not exaggerating.
FJ 8/10: I thought it was alright, but her expression and crave for u to fuck her harder will make u fucking horny. Tipped her and gave her my special sauce. Ok I change it to 8.5.

RTF: I will just for the uncompetable ass licking. Unless Jade comes back.
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jame3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mink - Merci

Face: 8/10, fair white skin, look like chinese , cute girl
Body: 8/10, not slim not fat, love her ass, got meat,
Boobs: 8/10 B cup, natural soft, pointy nipples
Kiss/French: 10/10, no holding back, wet tongue frenching
BBBJ: 9.5/10. good skills , sucks with passion and uses her tongue very well on balls licking
FJ: 10/10. wild sex bunny, non stop action , once she get horny , her pussy gets wet very easily , natural lubricant, pump her many positions, can hear the pussy juice squishing sound
GFE : 9/10. very high
RTF: yes very soon
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Jcbzx is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for AOY (Mansion)

My honest rating :

Looks: 8/10 (cute horny fwb)
Body:9/10(curvy figure , perky nice ass)
Bbbj: 10/10 insane deepthroat and balls licking
Fj: 9/10 ( sex hungry babe, she keep wanting more from me even after 2 shots)
Gfe: 10/10 (make me feel like bf gf, had a nice chat with her, lots of kisses and cuddling during the session)

would love to see her again before she leaves

Rtf: yes

Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tinihole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jisoo
Stable: Lust365

Okt: easy to talk to

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ighlight=jisoo

Overall
Jisoo is my one of my best bonk. She looks just like her pictures, maybe just the face slightly broader
Nice pair of boobs, ample for you to hold and slim body. Slight thai tan only. Her figure is so much better in real life than in pictures tbh with her perky butt that is made for doggy.

Enjoyed my session with her. From start till end she accomodated to my needs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1