The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 04-06-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

If wan to play milfs or anyone for that matter, always look out for redflags. If things are starting to evolve in unhealthy manner then better put the brakes on. That doesnt mean to ghost them, but rather realign them. But completely step away if the other party cannot reason with. You hope u can exit without repurcussions and the earlier u do that the higher chance u come out unscathed.

Good luck fucking other ppl wife .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Difference between MILF and gf and wife is that, MILF comes from being a gf/wife.

MILF lacks the attention that the family can give and eventually seeks pleasure outside. Whilst they want the physical connection, getting them into the intellectual portion is just as crucial. Those who just want to cheat, I will avoid, they probably have more partners than bras.

Those who didn't want to cheat, but eventually succumb because of emotions, are the best fucks. They aim to please and they aim to give. Like you said, how you want to abuse, how you want to cut short their rants, it's your form of control.

They can be emotionally attached, but they (most) won't be in a hurry to ask you to give them an official status. They have their concerns as well. As such, I prefer ladies from a certain faith... ahem well, nevermind...

Listening to some rants and complains is normal, that's where you know they are frustrated and can fuck them better.

Emotionally attached is fine, as long as it's one sided, because the party that cares the least in any relationships, rules the relationship. MILFs, like girls can find guys to fuck, but their marital status makes it to lesser males who wants to fuck MILFs.

Girls, however can fuck single, married, old, young etc without repercussions. MILFs are emotional when you let them, sometimes listen a bit let them know you 'care', they will fuck you better. Maybe I'm lucky, mine has never asked for anything more than bed friends.
Old 04-06-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I don't know why but I feel that the wives of military guys (will not talk about whether they're from land, air or sea to prevent closer ID) are the easiests to tempt and bring to hold/kiss/bed. Most of the ones i've had had given birth, are quite good looking/pretty compared to the husbands, feel shortchanged in some way because of that, very shy and scared about eating out, and need constant reassurances that you won't screw their life up by divulging the affairs to others. The key priority is to keep shooting inside them raw as many times as opportunities allow in case they change their mind along the way in life.
Bro, you very courageous. How on earth you get such good lobangs? Salute you. 😀
Old 04-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Back in early 2000s my fb was the fiancee and then wife of a RSN sailor. As he is often at sea i get to bonk her regularly in hotel81 , his car and even his matrimonial bed in CCk. Fantastic fuck realy she was always horny with jack ass , perky tits and moans damn loud...... still in contact but now mother of two gers and still married to sailor .

Even now , on the rare occasion i meet up w her we ll still french kiss aibt and she still let me grab her tits and ass.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More story bro. She pretty? Big boob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Back in early 2000s my fb was the fiancee and then wife of a RSN sailor. As he is often at sea i get to bonk her regularly in hotel81 , his car and even his matrimonial bed in CCk. Fantastic fuck realy she was always horny with jack ass , perky tits and moans damn loud...... still in contact but now mother of two gers and still married to sailor .

Even now , on the rare occasion i meet up w her we ll still french kiss aibt and she still let me grab her tits and ass.
Old Yesterday, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meeting a lady who is about to divorce soon. Got her contact through WC. Any recommendation where to go on the first date? Shes quite shy from our convo so cant bring to hotel room for now lol.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I don't know why but I feel that the wives of military guys (will not talk about whether they're from land, air or sea to prevent closer ID) are the easiests to tempt and bring to hold/kiss/bed. Most of the ones i've had had given birth, are quite good looking/pretty compared to the husbands, feel shortchanged in some way because of that, very shy and scared about eating out, and need constant reassurances that you won't screw their life up by divulging the affairs to others. The key priority is to keep shooting inside them raw as many times as opportunities allow in case they change their mind along the way in life.
Nice one bro 👍🏻.
But how does shooting inside raw help?
Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM
Samster

I think wat bro means is to use them to the max max ...CIP everitime cos u dont know then they ll awaken and stop fucking .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Nice one bro 👍🏻.
But how does shooting inside raw help?
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

Back in 2003, AT joined my company and we hit it off quite well. It was during a KTV session that she got drunk and i somehow ended up with her alone and the evil in me decided to check into hotel 81 w her. Fortunately, the counter staff didnt stop us and we successfully got a room.
Believe it or not, i didnt fuck her in the room but just ended up with some light petting. That was however enuff to initiate things between us and we ended fucking regularly.

She is slim build about 1.55m, long hair, very fair. Boob were big Bs with nice brown inverted nips which can be sucked out of hiding ..... mmmm memories as i type this. Face wise she is not great. But her tight body and jack ass; super good for hard ramming doggy and cowgirl more than makesup. She moans damn loud cums reali hard.

There was once during offsite we had a while night tog and she milked me for 6 shots within 15hrs ...... i was damn shag after that but till this day i cannot forget this bitch hahahha.

We also fuck alot in the toilet in intercont in bugis...... damn shiok.

Till this day we are friends.

Hahahhhah....of cos sailor boy still dont know his wife has been naughty ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
More story bro. She pretty? Big boob?
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Exciting sharing!

Anyone enjoy shaved MILF or normal hair MILF?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1