The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes I remembered as someone copied and pasted your MR.

You did comment that she looks better than AY XX LL kiki strawberry and you are a SYT lover...

This MR mentioned:

Accurate?
Shd be around 27 yo kind la. She is pretty definitely prettier then a lot of others. If full make up confirm turn head kind. Slim and tall with small b boobs. Also no one can win anyi la.

But massage confirm piano, head massgae little strength. Dont have the rtm feel probably wont rtm due to location. Didnt really did full hour feels like 45mins. The good thing is she is chatty and treat u like a bro.

I would prefer rtm ruirui or chen chen currently.
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Thanks for the MR, quite positive except the part not really resemble photo cos we really dig ZLS...

Btw, tomato not replying so just checked SLG and seems not listed liao. Hope she is fine.
Lol bro just curious what is ZLS ar lol
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
[/SPOILER]

You talking about xinxin right? This one catfish man, ad heavily edited, quite chubby also. Kept asking me to write good review for her in front of her which I refused cos I hate to lie to fellow bros on this forum. I only ended up going to her because couldn't find a common time with Anna, so she asked me to look for Xinxin instead. Seems like this Anna also a bit cmi sigh..
Just to speak the facts , she is not using other’s photos than herself —— so is not catfish … and whose photo not edited … her service is good for myself . Yes she is slight chubby … working hard in the gym to shed off .. her bbbj job is out of the world and really sincere lady - no short sell or trying to KC .
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UpsideDownx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new guys here. After relying on bro's reports for a while decided to contribute back to the community, esp recently SGL has so many new girls not easy to avoid land mine. Just to share a few ML I went to.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/pp-massage/
PP is a pretty young lady. better to book in advance as she's part time. Saw she's also taking driving classes lol.

Location: condo (near dhoby ghaut but >10mins walking from mrt. not sure about parking)

Looks: 7.5/10 (65% resemblance to photos but still young and pretty. my won't reject type)

Body: 8/10 (slim, natural b, fair skin. my cup of tea but not for boob lovers)

Massage: 6.5/10 (not really putting in much effort but I'm not there for that)

Gfe: 8/10 (easy to hold conversation, cute like GND)

Service: 8/10 (plain option, but willing to take some time to flirt with you first. Accomodated to change a few positions during HJ)

Rtm: yes if I need a pretty young lady just for plain massage with happy ending

https://sglonelyguy32.com/seventh-princess-massage/
On contrary 7p is more of service type so I decided to give a try.

Location: condo (central, friendly to both drivers and foot soldiers)

Looks: 6/10 (maybe about 35+, similar to her first two photos with 7-10years discount.)

Body: 7/10 (nice to grab C, fair skin. unavoidably some tummy considering her age but accepatable for me.)

Massage: 8.5/10 (can tell she's pro. knows how to relax your mucles)

Gfe: 7/10 (easy to hold conversation but not like a gf to me)

Service: 9/10 (this is where I felt worthy the visit. I asked for slow climax. She really takes time to slowly build up the sensual, making me feel comfortable, accomodate for my needs before I loose didi's control)

Rtm: yes if I'm not going for visual, but a good massage and good rub of my shaft

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bei-bei-massage/
Used to be her regular long time ago before her current stint. She's one of a few ML I can still remember the name and experience. She's as pretty as her photos, slim body but nice boobs, high gfe can flirt with you to make you feel intimate. I wouldn't say much as there're so many comments about her already.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xiao-jie-massage/
Anyone tried Xiao Jie?
Tempted to try but some of her comments are in 2023. Wondering if she's good then why only 2 new comments in 2024...
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Lol bro just curious what is ZLS ar lol
Some young Chinese actress lah... no "ar" hor lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Shd be around 27 yo kind la. She is pretty definitely prettier then a lot of others. If full make up confirm turn head kind. Slim and tall with small b boobs. Also no one can win anyi la.

But massage confirm piano, head massgae little strength. Dont have the rtm feel probably wont rtm due to location. Didnt really did full hour feels like 45mins. The good thing is she is chatty and treat u like a bro.

Just too bad if she is pretty but bad on time management and location which is really important.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Just to speak the facts , she is not using other’s photos than herself —— so is not catfish … and whose photo not edited … her service is good for myself . Yes she is slight chubby … working hard in the gym to shed off .. her bbbj job is out of the world and really sincere lady - no short sell or trying to KC .
This one can confirm. I tried both and xin xin bbbj skills are damn good. Got many different style and speed and very accommodating leh. Prefer xinxin tbh and my third RTM liao
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some young Chinese actress lah... no "ar" hor lol

Just too bad if she is pretty but bad on time management and location which is really important.
Oh zhao lu si... that one i also got softspot for her lol
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryuu03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what are some good recos for the West?
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Thanks for the MR, quite positive except the part not really resemble photo cos we really dig ZLS...

Btw, tomato not replying so just checked SLG and seems not listed liao. Hope she is fine.
Ad still online :

https://sglonelyguy32.com/tomato-massage/
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Yah I saw it later... her pics just not representation of her so easy to miss.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MetalPole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post

I would prefer rtm ruirui or chen chen currently.
Anna got to plus 10 to her stated age.
Chen Chen see the tummy, some birth stretch mark.
PP and Rui Rui most SYT at the moment. Anymore SYT to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1