The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 2
Dacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Esprit ( Lust365 )
https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ghlight=esprit

Looks- 9/10 siambu, ah lian vibes
Body- 10/10 petite
Boobs- 9/10 C cup boobies
Pussy- 9/10 very wet
Bj- 10/10 slurpy and ruthless
Fj- 9/10 siok! Can perform in both commando and demure. Like mix ans match
Gfe- 9/10 cuddled after session, talk a bit, if can't understand no problem use google
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngelsDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jane from Seduction

Okt - Fast and quick booking after verifying
Looks - Quite a unique look she has thai tan with nice beautiful smile and a beautiful face too.
Body : Slim, slender and smooth looking skin.
Boobs - Not so huge but fits the body and personally I think they are alright, I love natural and natural is the way to go
BBBJ - Suction wise she was good amazing skills with great care to give me the best experience
FJ - Out of all of all diffrent positions we tried doggy was the best on her. The view is top. Also very accommodating to various positions with no black face. Moans were a turn on for me and her deep breathing.
Gfe - Kept teasing me and hug me during the break. Small talks but all was good.
Old Today, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spoileden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prada from SILKS on 15 June 2024

I managed to get a early slot for the day. Communication with OKT is fast and responsive. I asked OKT for a recommendation for a girl with good bbbj and cim. He did not disappoint at all. Thanks bro!

OKT: 10/10

Prada look quite similiar to her photos posted. Standard Thai Tan.. Her body is well kept.. Boobs are good and nice (to me)..

Look: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Shower: 8/10.
Catbath: 7/10, focus mainly on nipples cause she has those soft moans when i play with them
BBBJ: 10/10 - You have to try it. Damn shiok, can DT but please be gentle with her
CIM: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 - Keep riding like no tomorrow, open to new things

RTF: I may RTF if wallet allows.
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr Bebe , Lust365

Look: 9/10 eventhough was not fully makeup, natural beauty

Body: 9.5/10. Sexy tall babe, natural boobies, very pretty to me

BBBJ: 9/10. She know what to do and do it well. Alot of teasing before taking it all in. Can DT also, bonus

FJ: 10/10. Very good in this department. She is easy to rotate so can try many positions. Pussy is good. Attitude is accommodating and she will hug you close. She will last longer than you because she likes to have sex, will watch as you grind and pound her pussy. Good times.

RTF: Yes, hot babe. Good to support her.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t...highlight=bebe
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 17
Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!

Alisa from TRL

Looks: 9/10 (long hair with the foxy and slutty seductive beautiful wild gal look,sure will not reject type)
Boobs: 8/10 (big and a handful for me, decent and soft, nice to touch and grab )
Body: 9/10 (petite size with slim tight curvy figure, fair smooth skin with a very sexy bum)
Frenching: 9/10 (deep frenching with tongue fight and do reciprocate back,slow, hot, passionate and sensual DFK throughout the session)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good with her blowjob techniques. Speed control very well. Good suction and slurping effect)
Pussy: 8/10 (clean shaven abalone with no smell, wet and can feel the tightness too)
FJ: 8/10(Wild in bed with good stamina. Not a newbie in this line for sure. Cowgirl will rock herself to ecstasy. Preferred missionary with her most, can take deep pounding, responsive and wild at bed)

Her GFE is very high and really treat you like your boyfriend, I think I fall in love with her

A Satisfying Sex.

She has the willing to please attitude to serve you.

Thanks bro SK
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
GodsKitchen82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FAIRIES FINDER
MILIN
Just finish a session with Milin
G area
Parking was easy
OKT was fast and responsive
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Service 9/10
Old Today, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Prottamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alisa from Teeruklover

Location East

Looks 8/10 about 10% discount from photos. Cheerful and smiling most of the time. looks around mid 20s.

Body 8/10 fair skin, slim figure

Boobs 10/10 highlight of her will be her natural boobs. very soft and bouncy

French 8.5/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 good suction and she will suck my dick with hand motion together

Pussy 8.5/10 alittle dry at first, used KY and felt better.

Fj 9/10 started with riding on me then we changed to missionary, couldnt find the feeling maybe due to me so took quite a awhile before i cummed. could tell she was accommodating to the long missionary time

Massage -/10 didnt try

GFE 8/10 communication basic english still ok. eager to please and asked if everything was alright with her
Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plusvisilk View Post
Candy
From galaxy
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Bonk her this afternoon @4.30pm

Location was discreet, ample parking and quite near to my favourite wanton mee stall

Lady was young age roughly 22 to 24 and light make up on, adorable feature

Body was firm and skin was smooth, her pair of natural boobs are nice to fondle and lick

Able to french and lots of tongue twisting, DFK too

Blowjob suction was great and she took my tools like a champ. Knows when to suck strong and when to lick

We had missionary and doggie for the 1st shot, she moans out loud, and going for 2ns shot we just did missionary. No complain and she is very accomodative.

She come to work and know this trade well. Not a time watcher and good attitude.

Just ended my Sunday session with Candy.
I just relax and let her do the job. Solid
And my both leg numb now
Old Today, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Cornymp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nara from Teeruklover

Looks: 9.5/10 Very close to advertised pics. Young in age. Very pretty looking girl.

Body: 8/10 Really have no complaints bout this kind of hot bod. Not fat not too skinny, just slim and slender.

Boobs: 9/10 DD which are still soft and meaty even though they are enhanced

Frenching: 9/10 Aggressive. Strong with her tongue.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good with her blowjob techniques. Speed control very well. Some eye contact in between while i was lying down looking at her

FJ: 9/10 Wild in bed with good stamina. Not a newbie in this line for sure. Cowgirl will rock herself to ecstasy. Preferred missionary with her most followed by cowgirl. Didnt have the chance for doggy this time.

GFE: 8/10 Language was ok. GFE which includes chatting, hugs and kisses.

RTF: Recommended for those who likes a pretty and service orientated lady
Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

16/06
Teeruklover
Alisa

Looks:7.5/10
Body: smooth skin
Boobs: natural
FJ:10/10

Very service oriented
+ Point is room has full length mirror
If you know you know 😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1