The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 21-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!
Re: Toa payoh

Aiyah, dun haggle whether $68 or $80. To me it's still expensive.

Currently I pay only $50 for 1 hour massage plus damages another $50. Auto roam included. Young girls. Friendly and obliging. Consperm pruss chop
Old 21-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Tbh I cheong spa for good massage & normal happy only (of course must include 5G). Super happy I would rather go GL to release as those offered in massage joints tend to be super ex and very rushed, for obvious reasons.
Anna you tried is good?
Old 21-05-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Currently I pay only $50 for 1 hour massage plus damages another $50. Auto roam included. Young girls. Friendly and obliging. Consperm pruss chop
Can share your lobang? Thanks 😊
Old 21-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Anna you tried is good?
Wrong girl and wrong place bro.
Old 21-05-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

Hahahahaha
Old 22-05-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
same exact experience hahahaha went twice already both times kenna psycho to do 80$…… price is on high side and massage so so only…… but got to say girls looks got standard la here….
Yes bro the girls there all look pretty and young
Old 22-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a question for brothers who used to visit the tattooed big boobed Viet R_nn_ at TP b4. I am sure you know she RTB to Vietnam early this year. Been receiving messages to support her shop in TP. As I had a half used package (small head decided) gave in and visited but the services were sub par and the add on for the up size was 4 blue notes! And that was not even FJ. Needless to say I did not take up the upsize!

Received a msg from her today saying that I have some unused sessions from the package and that the boss selling the shop next month and that the sessions will "expire". Also said that her S____n outlet is already closed. Dun know if true. But frankly I'm prepared to give up the 2 sessions. Any other brothers received similar messages? Or should I just visit H or S? I visited M last time and she was in a hurry to get over the session.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mssms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes bro can share your contact pls???

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to ask bros here if anyone knows the infamous n*n* from e****** wellness is gone? hear say got this new girl called lin** so went down to try….. not sure if she changed name or not…..

but got to say…. ML was hella syt and pretty with that to die for body….. ofc without saying massage was non existent but wow hahahahah gfe is dam real for a 50+50….
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

PMs all replied. Some bros thot it is in tpy. My lobang is just outside of tpy. With high entrance fees & top ups at several massage joints nowadays, can't complain if this location is a little out of the way. Enjoy the 50+50
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all
Quote:
PMs all replied. Some bros thot it is in tpy. My lobang is just outside of tpy. With high entrance fees & top ups at several massage joints nowadays, can't complain if this location is a little out of the way. Enjoy the 50+50
Bro, can share your secret place? 😜
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Williams1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, I am new member, just came in SG 2 days earlier. Staying in TPY for the time being. And yes, I am here for work. Hope to avoid landmines when going for massage.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro, please share with me as well. TIA
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Explore Vitality at Kang Jian TCM located in Blk 47 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh Best Wellness Solutions

So this shop will push $88 for the oil? Normally oil is free where do not need any $$ to top up.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post

Explore Vitality at Kang Jian TCM located in Blk 47 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh Best Wellness Solutions

So this shop will push $88 for the oil? Normally oil is free where do not need any $$ to top up.
Bro I don’t think these ladies are from JK TCM, should be a few shops away under the same block. They might up sell you their package though, snow not bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1