The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!
Re: 💘💘💘 SYT LOVER GALLERY💘💘💘PRETTY SYT MODEL FOR YOUR TASTE 9am-4am Daily

Anna SYTlover88

Looks: What you see is what you get. A very hot, young and cute exotic thai tan minah imho

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual body, petite and curvy with fair smooth skin and a round meaty hot ass.

Boobs: Natural and orginal B boobs with a beautiful tear-shaped. Nice for me to touch, feel, lick and suck.

Frenching: She very wild and we french non stop with those deep tongue fighting throughout the session, great kisser.

Painting: Allows to eat, ordorless. Clean shaven and paint her rapidly soft moans coming from her and she was fidgeting, moaning and shivering from it.

Bbbj: Her blowjob was good and her tongue keep lick my mushroom head while looking at me, She slurped on my cock and sucked on it at the side of her mouth with that twirly tongue. I quite enjoyed her version of BBBJ.

Fj: Capped on and we start action with missionary. She was very responsive, will moan with my each thrust. She is wet and quite tight. Then doggy, nice butt. Then cowgirl best view to see and touch ger boob and tiny body. Change to missionary to unload my soldiers .

GFE: Super high KC. She will really take care of you like her boyfriend. Very nice and good connection and she's a RTF material.

Thank bro SYT
Old 28-06-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella from SYTlover88

She look much better than in the pic. Gently and soft spoken. Young and beautiful hot chick with dye long hair.

She is sexy and she has all the curves you're looking for. Petite in size with with normal thai smooth skin and a hot ass. Perfect all natural boobs with B cup with nice sensitive nipple. Sensitive and hardened when she is damn horny. Soft when squeezed, yet firm when u look at them.

The frenching was hot and steamy tongue to tongue type. She reciprocate back well, it was nice and intense. She has a soft and succulent lip that i have French.

Nice shaven pussy, i pull apart her clit and started licking. Tasty with no smell and she let out soft moan and her weak spot. She came so fast and was damn wet .

Her BBBJ is recommended to try. Her BBBJ is very good, able to make me hard in no time. She will target the head more and then the shaft and see which way you like the most, her hand is on my ass pushing it deeper into her mouth. Good speed control too.

She capped and missionary is my favourite. We only had one position and I let her put pillow under her hips and wow it did helped me reach her G spot. I bonk her hard and deep. Solid moans and scratching on my back till i cummed.

One hell of a bonk. Sure RTF material. She is the very clingy type. I could feel the genuine and comfort love she gave. I think the killer is her GFE.

Thanks bro syt.
Old 28-06-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
smallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Micky from SYTlover88

Looks: Face is pretty much what you see from the ads, shoulder length hair, young with the CFM look.

Body: Petite, super light weight with smooth fair skin and small tattoo. Nice fit curvy seductive ass

Boobs: i would said big and heavy top. Her nipple size is right for me and looks perfect for me to suck and on her tits.

Frenching: i slowly put my tougue into her mouth and she accommodate it. No bad and she does quite well.

BBBJ: Feel sensual and slurpy. Good suction and no teething effect. Knows what she is doing. Very eager to suck cock and was able to go in deep too.

Painting: Clean shaven with no smell and wet! suck gently on her clit then lick and suck her pussy gently and you'll be rewarded with her moan and juice.

FJ: Naughty, wild, responsive and horny on bed. pound on her with her legs wide open and than flip her for doggy. Doggy her and spank her ass is a must, she will moans out loudly and begging me not to stop. Fucking feeding my ego on bed well.

GFE: super high and good, sure will get KC type, wife type. Reason why I will get excited and rush to go home everyday

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Old 28-06-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anna from SYTlover

Sharing my review with this stable and this lady

Looks : super chio type with long hair, young and same as in the pic
Boobs : natural and nice size to fit her body, nice to suck, lick and suck
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight with smooth skin
Frenching: engage in heavy lip locking, it was nice and non stop
BBBJ : my dick engorge in her mouth, little tongue tricks with it follow by DT and nice suction
Pussy: tight and easily wet, clean shaven with no smell, responsive and senstitve to my painting.
FJ: Her moaning and expression was already damn sexy and able to talk in hard and deep pounding.
GFE: very teh type, sweet voice with lots of hugging & caressing and pampering

Those fancy fucking a schoolgirl type, she is the one.
Old 28-06-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Bella from SYTlover88

Face - Photos is very injustice, long dye hair and is the sweet type that you see already, will not get tired everyday.

Boobs - Natural and nice shape. It was soft to hold and nipple was sensitive and enjoy being sucked and lick on.

Body - Petie with nice curvy toned curvy figure and a hot perky butt with a normal yellowish skin tone

Frenching - She is not shy with kissing and will take the initiative to do. Sensual kind of fierce tongue battle.

BBBJ- Fantastic in skillwise and her look is "holy shit" when she blow you. She got the "fuck my mouth" look when she blow me. Fucking high when you see her at that angle.

Pussy - allow me to paint, no smell and so nice pussy, tasty and clean shaven, can see her juices running, when i paint her.

FJ - she was wild on bed. We had cowgirl position follow by missionary and lastly doggy. Damn tight i feel her pussy, came moments later.

GFE - give her all out, was attentive to me and i had lot of imitate moment and comfortable moment with her.

Thanks bro SYTlover.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Xfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella SYTlover88

Okt: as usual fast reply and patience in answering my inquires.

Looks: hot young chio ah Lian, long dye hair with sweet and classy vibe. Looks close on the pic, seductive.

Body: tight firm body from hours in the gym. Small size and she is very huggable, skin is smooth like “baby”, have a hot perky ass.

Boobs: natural B size nice shaped soft nice boobs and nipple is very sensitive and allow to zhut. Nice to touch and squeeze too.

Frenching: She don't avoid when I initiate. passionate as we french and DFK a lot and our lips locked like lovers.

Bbbj: Great suction and sloppiness, every stroke from her mouth she will look into my eyes, and also can hear the slurpy slurp sound effect, able to suck my tools long, no complain and she was really good. Suck me like a pro.

Paint: Clean shaved, easily wet and painted her rapidly with no smell and she told me she love it as she was breathing and moaning heavily when she climax.

Fj: Capped on and we tried cowgirl missionary and finish in doggie. Her facial expressions is not too over, seems to be genuine enjoy my thrust. I pound her fast and furiously and her moans was genuine and loud.

Overall is smooth and sextified session for me.

Belle is a definitely a must go as doing her best to serve me. Ymmv.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1