The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 01-06-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
phantommmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Sharing for awareness. SYT 18yr old YY's joint now got this 10 dollar for paynow admin fee thing.

That day when she told me my face turn totally black then once she saw she said ok nvm no need.

I think this joint's boss know its getting popular she trying to milk the cash.
hi bro can. you share contact pls thanks
Old 02-06-2024, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Can share CC contact?
Tks!
Old 02-06-2024, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 11
teen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Saw a advertisement on the telegram group and a photo caught my eyes. Photo is not that heavily photoshopped and can somewhat make out that the boobs are big and natural. Went to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised that it is a spa in a area that most of us here are familiar with. Chinatown, curtain joint, three digit block number: all same number. Reach there and it was like a market lol, got like 8-9 girls inside, probably from the nearby sister joints, and LinLin came out to claim me. On first look, quite pleasant looking w a dyed blonde hair and very petite, can tell got some work done on her face. Melons are natural and big and have a slight sag to them. She's not really a time watcher cos from the time I reach and leave was nearly 1 hour 10 mins. She spent some time massaging, and quite a lot of time licking and bbbjing, so much so I was thinking "faster cap on I wanna fuck now!!!". Lol bbbj was in 69, very shiok 15 mins for me watching her go down on my cock as I reciprocated by eating her out too.

Name: LinLin
Looks: 7/10 not considered a looker but pleasant enough
Body: 7.5/10 I think she's barely 1.5M, very very small in stature, one hand I can cup her one butt cheek that kind but got big natural tits. Not thin not fat, just got a slight tummy.
Attitude: 10/10 one of the rarer ones that fully utilised the full 1hour and beyond, warm personality and very easy to chat to also.
Damage: Entrance $50, FJ I actually assumed was 150 but she said just 100. Gave her 150 anyway for the good time spent, bros can discuss pricing with her before going.
RTF: yes

Time to try out Lin Lin already. Last time when i first met her before she is called Lin Lin service was so so and quote double of what bro sharingic paid
Old 04-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pep109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried YY, service good & SYT, seems like she is the only SYT in that joint.
thanks oldman for the contact
Old 05-06-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen123 View Post
Time to try out Lin Lin already. Last time when i first met her before she is called Lin Lin service was so so and quote double of what bro sharingic paid
Seem like this Lin Lin expect you to pay full $150 at the counter. So good for those brother want confirm action.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 06-06-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone got recommendations for good massage in TP? clean/dirty, just want some good relaxing massage
Old 06-06-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Visited YY few days back at Tanjong Pagar after getting the contact. Indeed, young, attitude is good. In that area/estate, probably she is the youngest, I believe. 30 mins of good massage despite her size, thereafter is the service. Attitude is good but in terms of service, not sure. Personally, I feel she just rush it during the service part. Maybe is already evening time, she wants go to eat dinner or something. From casual chat, I am already her tenth customer for the day, she said she still got 4 to complete. Wow.. RTM/RTF? maybe.. see how next time.
Bro can share contact, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1