The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Between tao and yanzi, who's hj skills better?
Old 29-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Between tao and yanzi, who's hj skills better?

Been to all 4 whether Jiang, Tao, jin (same house) or yanzi (another house) I think either they came from the same sifu background or they somehow has this sop. Actually to me more or less same but yanzi there's this break in between after turning over from her hdly feel that doesn't feel shiok. All other 3 have some kind of continuity from holy flip over straight to jg front and hj.

Also, yan zi knows the other house massage ladies too. They are actually friends. Overall damage same, style almost same in my opinion. Last time jin does long edging but my last visit seek different after she returns back from CNY
Old 29-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Besides the 4 and the 2 Austin mp are there other jg in jb to explore? Anyone care to share.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Bros who pm me for Tao ctc, the info is in the first few pages of this thread. I paste here.
陶陶 WeChat t1729823216
Check directly for services and damage.
Happy chionging.
Does she has a whatsapp number? OR anyone of them has?

Location is good
Old 31-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Jiang. I didn’t received any reply from Yanzi even though I wanted to experience her service. Jiang replied instantly and reserved a slot.

Her room smelt good and with light background music. I like her music taste 😬 classic.

Massage was 10/10. She is good. On point with strength. I would return just for her massage. I normally prefer Thai style massage vs Chinese style. That speaks volume of her skill set.

Juagen was 10/10. She did works on the veins which is the point of jg. My only qualm is her release is very mechanical. How I miss the OG Jiahui from Pelangi back in those days…

Will I return. Yes, I think Tao is slightly better to my preference. Both will be my choice in that area.
Old 04-06-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Does she has a whatsapp number? OR anyone of them has?

Location is good
Suggest you dl and use the wc app. WA is meh!!!
Also try scan for people nearby and you can get more chionging discoveries instead of from sbf. I got a few jg n ml gems from this.
Go try.
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Jiang, Jin and Yanzi via WC for juagen but sad to find out that they do not do non-chinese, probably due to communication issue. Told them I understand and can speak a bit of mandarin but does not work.

Gonna try May and hopefully she accepts me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1