The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Exit permit finally approved!
Don't liddat say leh, bro. You may have no one to feed you but you have someone to dance with wor.... 1.5hrs some more.
USD1k for an hour of GFE service??? Sibei ex sia. I might as well buy a new iPhone if I have that $$$.
198 is back in action today!
To set the record straight, we didn't dance for 1.5hrs. Maybe just 5 mins. Lol
Good idea. Buy that new iPhone for AY and she will give you the kind of GFE service that is worth 10x more. Absolutely value for money! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
You are right bro. 知足常乐!198 is machiam becoming like another 29 easily prone to pussy injuries.

Are you sure you have no regulars?? haha.
Yup, I read that ST article... But actually the price is based on the fact that the customers are serviced by local girls. Just like if you go for a SG FL or stable girl... also around SGD1k for an hour on average based on that context.

Wonderful! Can go watch KC show le!
Exactly. I think he has broken record at Aman spending 1.5hrs dancing with Nana and he claimed he got no regular. Hahaha
198 is back in action for just half a day then KO liao.
198 and 188 are absolute newbies to the flesh trade who just started BMT and currently failing IPPT. Lol. You noticed something about their updated pics? Even the way they smile you can see sadness in their eyes. Haiz.
As I've told bro Tarma69 above, I did not spend 1.5hrs dancing with Nana. Ever since she has left Aman, I've yet to find a regular like her whom I could click so well with. So technically I really have no regular now. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Today she also same same... work for a few hours then have to stop work liao. Yes, really following the pattern of 29. Can some kind 水鱼 just 包养 her for good and save her from her miseries? Hahaha
Bro Michael where got no regular to feed him?? I recalled Nana also ever fed him with the sandwich she ordered during those days when she was still around. He thot I've forgotten. Haha.
Alright, time to grab my popcorns too for bro tarma69's KC show...
That would be the ideal solution but the boss will be unhappy losing 2 of his youngest and prettiest girls. Lol
Well, those days are already over. Now I can only feed myself while watching you guys getting fed by your regulars.
Get ready your popcorns, guys.... It's show time! Lol!
Old 08-06-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
To set the record straight, we didn't dance for 1.5hrs. Maybe just 5 mins. Lol
Good idea. Buy that new iPhone for AY and she will give you the kind of GFE service that is worth 10x more. Absolutely value for money! Lol!

198 and 188 are absolute newbies to the flesh trade who just started BMT and currently failing IPPT. Lol. You noticed something about their updated pics? Even the way they smile you can see sadness in their eyes. Haiz.
As I've told bro Tarma69 above, I did not spend 1.5hrs dancing with Nana. Ever since she has left Aman, I've yet to find a regular like her whom I could click so well with. So technically I really have no regular now. Lol

That would be the ideal solution but the boss will be unhappy losing 2 of his youngest and prettiest girls. Lol
Well, those days are already over. Now I can only feed myself while watching you guys getting fed by your regulars.
Get ready your popcorns, guys.... It's show time! Lol!
Just 5 mins of sensual dancing also very good liao. So much GFE value squeezed into that rm258 you paid for 1.5hrs of her time.
Yea, I saw how well you could click with Nana last time. It's like the 2 of you were totally made for each other.
10x the GFE with an iPhone for AY?? Old uncle me might as well use that money to buy more Nvidia shares.
Anyway, her current level of GFE is more than enough for old uncle me to handle liao, no need to increase.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1