The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any recommendations for male squirting?
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
2 night ago finally unlocked my regular to offer fj. will not name her but can understand why some bros feel need to come here to boast abt it. anyway after the deed she demand for alot more cash. lucky i had abit extra so i can topup some. but left bitter taste in my mouth as she dint mention anyth abt extra tips in the few session b4 when we talk abt doing fj. any others experience similar? thinking to not visit her any more bcos of this episode
I've experienced incidents like this before. Recently, I was with a well-known ML, and during our intimate time together, she suggested FL while hinting for a tip. I knew she was listed at $240 and thus i continue. Midway through, things escalated, and we continued without protection through various positions until the end. There was no prior discussion about an additional fee for this change.

To my surprise, afterward, she demanded $3000. I laughed and handed her $250, and left. That was my last time with her.
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

KNN this thread was supposed to be for ML recommendations and reviews. Everytime I come back to catch up, knn like in disney movie - so many (cannon) fairies bragging/humble bragging about their lalaland adventures. Stick to the topic!
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I've experienced incidents like this before. Recently, I was with a well-known ML, and during our intimate time together, she suggested FL while hinting for a tip. I knew she was listed at $240 and thus i continue. Midway through, things escalated, and we continued without protection through various positions until the end. There was no prior discussion about an additional fee for this change.

To my surprise, afterward, she demanded $3000. I laughed and handed her $250, and left. That was my last time with her.
3000 abit too much. But you go for raw and just additional 10$. You are also an asshole.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
how the guy know you fucked his beloved ml?!? i don't think the ml will say.
She actually confessed and said only did it once with me only. 不打自招 as she thought I was the one who told others about it.

Better to stick to paying FL or ML for sex. No love...
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
She actually confessed and said only did it once with me only. 不打自招 as she thought I was the one who told others about it.

Ya la just ask for the price and pay
No point going multiple times just to try and so called "unlock", rather save the money, save the time. If cant agree or insist no such services just move on.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Maybe the webmaster is a source. It would be win-win arrangement for the webmaster who can continue to earn big bucks armed with a 免死金牌 while AV/MOM/ICA collects valuable information on the MLs.
sometimes it’s really about hitting quota. like when they reject entry to girls without reason at airport from certain countries you think inside govt agency all saints ah , the higher the level gets the more …. it becomes…
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post

Every ml will claim they do with u only.. or you are their exclusive. I would say it's almost always like this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1