The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2175 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin colleague

Kudos for the effort in writing
Old 16-05-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here. That is one hot virgin your have on your hands (or should I say on your cock?)
Old 16-05-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk898 View Post
Nice story, camping…
Thanks for the support bro, more coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Kudos for the effort in writing
I rarely write stories + it's more of a recollection so hope you all don't mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Camping here. That is one hot virgin your have on your hands (or should I say on your cock?)
Hands yes, cock.. pretty soon.

Back to the story:

No blue balls, she's not involved in this episode too.

Ever had this situation where everyone around you knows the girl is in love with you, except that you are oblivious to it? Apparently, it was pretty much obvious to the rest of the department, except for me.

The best part is, everyone knows I'm about to get married soon..

It was one of those lull days where my boss and I went for an extended lunch, and being buddy buddy with him, we started talking about how similar our careers are, and my career trajectory, etc. And then he suddenly brought up this topic

Boss (B): Ehh you know, I like how flamboyant you are in office when it comes to those meetings, you were like me when I was younger, willing to put in the effort to chiong up the ladder, not like the young kids we have in office..

T: Of course la boss... getting married soon got commitments ma, then house, and kids, and car.. if I don't chiong now next time I become father liao no more energy to chiong

B: See that's the thing, the energy you bring to the team to whip them young kids into shape while still being positive. can be too positive sometimes I see you always go out for tea break with someone ah, don't think I never see hor..

T: Ya boss.. I also dunno why but after that time in the karaoke she seem to be getting close to me, or maybe she's a quieter version of me lor

B: Whatever you do, just use your discretion, I trust you're mature enough to know what you're doing la hor.

T: Thanks boss, you know I know la. But if shit happens you'll be the first to know.

At this point my mind was just "Siao liao lor, I never eat anything but feels like I shouldn't eat and shit at the same place"

Bros, at this stage, anyone encountered such situations before, and what did you do back then?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss support you ah?
Old 16-05-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asbt View Post
Boss support you ah?
No la, but he sees me like a little brother so he was telling me not to eat and shit at the same place lor.

Luckily there's no aftermath to blow things up. The best part is, we're still working together like nothing happened lol.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
No la, but he sees me like a little brother so he was telling me not to eat and shit at the same place lor.

Luckily there's no aftermath to blow things up. The best part is, we're still working together like nothing happened lol.
wah boss younger than you? he also know you trying, haha

the encounter only once ah?

she seemed like more proactive in her desires after hitting the button.
Old 19-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HHHKeras is Cool - loads of Potential

camp for new story
Old 21-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
wah boss younger than you? he also know you trying, haha

the encounter only once ah?

she seemed like more proactive in her desires after hitting the button.
No la I'm like a little brother to my boss so he's older than me. But at that time I wasn't trying though. In fact on hindsight I did miss quite a lot of hints that she was attracted to me coz I thought of her more like a little sister given our age gap.

It does seem like she noticed I'm able to click with her after the karaoke, and we actually started getting closer after that time.

Gonna update on Thursday, been busy with work lately.
Old 21-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
oleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the support bro, more coming

I rarely write stories + it's more of a recollection so hope you all don't mind

Hands yes, cock.. pretty soon.

Back to the story:

No blue balls, she's not involved in this episode too.

Ever had this situation where everyone around you knows the girl is in love with you, except that you are oblivious to it? Apparently, it was pretty much obvious to the rest of the department, except for me.

The best part is, everyone knows I'm about to get married soon..

It was one of those lull days where my boss and I went for an extended lunch, and being buddy buddy with him, we started talking about how similar our careers are, and my career trajectory, etc. And then he suddenly brought up this topic

Boss (B): Ehh you know, I like how flamboyant you are in office when it comes to those meetings, you were like me when I was younger, willing to put in the effort to chiong up the ladder, not like the young kids we have in office..

T: Of course la boss... getting married soon got commitments ma, then house, and kids, and car.. if I don't chiong now next time I become father liao no more energy to chiong

B: See that's the thing, the energy you bring to the team to whip them young kids into shape while still being positive. can be too positive sometimes I see you always go out for tea break with someone ah, don't think I never see hor..

T: Ya boss.. I also dunno why but after that time in the karaoke she seem to be getting close to me, or maybe she's a quieter version of me lor

B: Whatever you do, just use your discretion, I trust you're mature enough to know what you're doing la hor.

T: Thanks boss, you know I know la. But if shit happens you'll be the first to know.

At this point my mind was just "Siao liao lor, I never eat anything but feels like I shouldn't eat and shit at the same place"

Bros, at this stage, anyone encountered such situations before, and what did you do back then?

My youthful soul at that time chose to enjoy that opportunity. even though I also will to get married at that time. but I also took the opportunity to have sex with my office friend hahaha
Old 22-05-2024, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No la I'm like a little brother to my boss so he's older than me. But at that time I wasn't trying though. In fact on hindsight I did miss quite a lot of hints that she was attracted to me coz I thought of her more like a little sister given our age gap.

It does seem like she noticed I'm able to click with her after the karaoke, and we actually started getting closer after that time.

Gonna update on Thursday, been busy with work lately.
Rmb to include those missed hints in your story
Old 22-05-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleon View Post
My youthful soul at that time chose to enjoy that opportunity. even though I also will to get married at that time. but I also took the opportunity to have sex with my office friend hahaha
You should share your story.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
oleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoleon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You should share your story.
should it? hahaha I will remember it completely first . Already long time ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1