The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...5#post23454815

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: METAL
Looks : 10/10 Even more attractive in person. A sultry and passionate nympho. Recommend OKT not to over edit the photos, as all the ladies look more beautiful in real life
Body : 10/10 Petite Hour glass figure.
BBBJ : 10/10 One of the better ones so far.
FJ : 10/10 Foreplay was good, tried multiple positions and went along without complains.
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Glad I have tried all in the current batch. Will go for the new ones in the new week!

Mini ✔ Babyx2 ✔ Janna ✔ Metal ✔ Pim ✔ Whip Cream ✔
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Dior (7H)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=991296

https://gofile.io/d/y3obWo

Dior, late 20s salesgirl from BKK. Newbie to the flesh trade and first work trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 2-3". Slim and slender built, almost-petite with a cute and firm butt. Light tan with smooth complexion. Sports a couple of tattoos with minimal baby damage.

Natural B+ perky teardrop-shaped boobs with dark-coloured pointy nipples.

Fluent Frencher with DFK, auto-initiate.

Zero catbath, went for my tool immediately after my quick rinse.

BBBJ + CIM & swallow offered. Skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Started off gentle and sensual, took my tool as her lollipop, lotsa tongue slurps and flicks before she got my signal to engulf-in all handsfree mode. She's a fast learner here and took my cues well. Nursed both of my balls in her mouth for a super long time too!

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Gets wet easily. Auto-spread her legs granting complete access for me. Those gentle flicks and strokes drove her nuts!

FJ. COB/B & COF offered. A young, cleaned-shaved and tight cunt. She's new to the trade but her bed skills are not lacking at all and she's keen to enjoy the act with you. Game for all positions including AJ (depending on your size) and can take deep & heavy pounding with loud stereo.

Cuddled with me between shots with lots of GFE.

Speaks basic English. Friendly, easy-going and can carry a decent conversation with you. Focused her attention on you throughout the session.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual Geylang playground but she's moving soon so do check with OKT. Towels provided.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; Today at 02:02 AM.
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nesnejk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for OONG - FT
Lady caught my eye when her bio was first posted and finally decided to book her after few days of sitting on the fence. OKT as usual damn brother with quick replies. Location is usual G area, and instructions to find the place were clear enough. Apartment was very nice, with her room being very very spacious even with a massive king size bed. Moving on to the lady, looks wise, can refer to the video that OKT posted in the channel. Looks exactly like the video. Looks are a subjective thing, but for my personal tastes she rates very highly. Gives off pre-milf vibes, but has the body of a tall runway model, without a doubt the tallest FL i have ever met, so shorter guys might be abit intimidated. Showered by myself as she had already showered before. After i came out of the shower, we immediately started frenching before she sat me on the edge of the bed and started giving me a BBBJ. I am honestly not a fan of BJs so i wont comment. After she serviced me, i felt like i had to return the favor, and i started painting her. As another bro mentioned in his FR, she loves to be painted, and after a few mins she started moaning and squirming in ecstasy. She could not tahan anymore and she pulled me up, caps on and inserted in missionary with no KY needed. With her moaning in my ear, could not last long and shot in missionary. We cuddled for a short while after, panting and trying to catch our breath. Took a quick shower and she proceeded to give me a massage that was honestly not bad and i could see her putting in effort. 2nd shot was honestly more of the same but what impressed me was that she managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me within 60 minutes with a massage in the middle. Left a happy man and will definitely be considering an RTF for her.
Old Today, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonT View Post
I’m using my overseas number because don’t want to use personal number. Overseas number been using for couple of years alr and booking with other stable seems fine. Just sian because eyeing them for awhile alr and very good pricing hais
You need to step on landmine first, those stables that won't ask for verification there are a few I won't name them 90% the girls pic is super AI photoshop till real person look like a different person usually a Fat aunty MILF. But for me fortunately my first stable at dome 1 is FairyF the girl name is SOM she is WYSIWYG in my hall of great bonk, then with the whatsapp message of dome 1 as proof I get to many other stables verification even tho my nick is new and using Msia number. Those insist a selfie I don't go lo, so far they accept my reason not doing selfie since I got other stables proof of bonks.

And as I goes on exploring dome 1, kns many others stables that usually instant confirm of girls give location without asking verifications de 90% landmines. Not all la but you need to be careful, cos if first time see landmine you got 2 choices. die die go in close eye quick fuck get a proof of as real customer, or get ban from dome 1. LOL

Also after bonks, do write honest FR and ppl will up your points making your nick more reliable. Good luck.

Edited add comment below:

I had been a while I MIA from DOME 1 due to landmines and even my regular stables getting lower in quality of girls and using photoshop pics hardly getting WYSIWYG nowadays. I had just book a girl from one of my regulars the pic really sui but when open door the rejection is immediate, I kindly apologies to OKT and good to know he is fine with it even tho he mentions this girl had come to SG 3x and no customer had rejected he was a bit surprised why I reject. Anyway we both are good and politely accepted this rejection. Went on to another stable, also my regular well same as goes pic are photoshop a bit beauty filter is ok not too much different I won't reject, she is good but didn't make it into my hall of great bonks. Maybe my standard very high now, WYSIWYG or superb massage service plus GFE is a must to make it into hall of great bonks. Probably I'll MIA from dome 1 for quite some time again and continue RTF my vietnam rose, so far my spending on her alone had surpassed all the girls in DOME 1/2/3 combined. But being a man, I need fresh meat even tho she is perfect. PS. She is not in my hall of great bonks cos she is way better and prettier than all of them and I'm not sharing FR or contact. Cheers.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; Today at 03:11 AM. Reason: add comment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1