The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limit1355 View Post
After reading so much about master masseuse A, decided to ask Uncle for the contact as I needed a hard massage.

Took 2hrs and I must say, the massage is damn good as I like hard massages. A was very chatty was able to hold the conversation. Do give her a try if you like hard massage and good service. Will definitely go back again!

Thanks again Uncle!
Can pm A contact?
Old 12-06-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Any bros here tried OWO@KALLANG, care to share and thanks 😊
Old 12-06-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post
She yesterday told me in WeChat say got one bro from here book and wanna massage by her and upon arriving make an excuse to find ATM and never be back again.

Trust her skill and fingers if u are looking for and with the pricing of 1B/1B
Bro can share her contact tks
Old 13-06-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried master masseuse A the other day, enter the place with many ml sitting outside, some quite pretty..went in and asked to remove underwear and change to shorts...then came the massage and finally the jg...not bad experience with me grabbing her small b boobs an⁷d slim legs...but too open for everyone to hear the conversation..she did moan for a brief time, and I also can hear the next curtain cubicle masturbating her client with the squeaking oil sound...can revisit for the reasonable pricing...but place too 'bright' for AV to visit with all the Mls outside...
Old 13-06-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
A1an deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share ctc. Thx u
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bignehneh01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried XL massage and feel that its better then masseuse A.
Its more pinpoint and much more stronger. A always like to use oil and not able to go deep into my muscle. On the other hand, XL more focus deep into the muscle and vein without using oil.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried master masseuse A the other day, enter the place with many ml sitting outside, some quite pretty..went in and asked to remove underwear and change to shorts...then came the massage and finally the jg...not bad experience with me grabbing her small b boobs an⁷d slim legs...but too open for everyone to hear the conversation..she did moan for a brief time, and I also can hear the next curtain cubicle masturbating her client with the squeaking oil sound...can revisit for the reasonable pricing...but place too 'bright' for AV to visit with all the Mls outside...
Thanks for sharing this infors with us.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

XL not in SG now

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1