Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Jesse, Bukit Merah

I was actually aiming to go to Jurong East to try out a new area. But the shop was closing, do decided to explore more of Bukit Merah area.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jesse, Vietnamese
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass.
French : 11/10 she is truely excellent at this from the start. 11 points because she even really DFK my asshole, and I really enjoyed it.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with pink nipples.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. She is really good with her tongue. She cat bath my entire back and really DFK my anus.
BBBJ 口交 : 11/10, the tongue was everywhere and back into the anus (+1). Head twisting and wet.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10. Waxed smooth pussy, but a bit stubly by night (-1). Part of the BBBJ was a 69 where I can finger and eat her pussy all I want for a very long time. During regular painting, I also can deep probe her anus.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. Lots of DFK that leads to missionary fucking. Then swap to cowgirl where i exploded into Jesse.

GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10, the whole session was lots of kissing hugging. Really felt like a girlfriend.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 i was expecting wild sexual experience, but came out very happy and wanting more.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 1/5/2024 Late Night
Can say contact?