View Single Post
Old 17-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
The fuck with the moral police? Wanna hold morals in high ground then this ain't the place mother fuckers.

Dear TS, please continue your story. Seems interesting. I missed those chase me if you can days.

Oh btw, points don't really matter. They can't be changed for Ntuc vouchers.
Erms.. there is no morality police here.
My question is there are SO many single women out there why is it necessary to stoop so low /desperate to mess with someone's wife ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Why are there assholes which try to be moral police here?Come on this is SBF sex forum.Damnn fed up with idiots trying to act gentlemens here come on take it with a pinch of salt.if u r so decent dun be here in the first place ts pls carry one.thanks
In fact there are plenty of opportunities and choices in fl 1-3 SG threads for you to fuck around.

And yet you choose to fuck a yummy mummy with her little kid ? Or how about one of your good buddies whose wife cheated on him and he's devastated by it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
EXACTLY my same sentiments this is and ADULT FORUM if you are not a adult, you should not be here
We are all adults here, but i don't see everyone here agree in fucking another brother's wife.

This is the kind of thing that leaves tiny scars on your soul and you eventually end up ugly. You talking about potentially ruining lives. Karma thing. I'll let my words be few. They should speak for themselves to those who have an ear.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection