View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Derek Rake just emailed me on How To Train Your Woman. I'm sharing it because he uses the term 'Masculine Worthiness.' It's new to me, but it's similar to a man's masculine value or 'prizability.'

How to train your woman? Do you even need to train her? And if so, how?

Well, I've got so many of those questions that I'm writing an email to you today to answer them.

Let me know if I've answered yours below. If not, reply to this email.

Why do I need to train my girlfriend or wife?

The way a man loves a woman differs from how a woman loves a man.

A man loves a woman for who she is.

A woman loves a man when she respects him.

In fact, she can’t love a man she has little or no respect for. In the female mind, love is rooted in respect and reverence.

What leads to respect and reverence?

Training is key.

Of course, it sounds somewhat offensive to “train” a woman to love a man. After all, falling in love should come naturally, right?

But, here’s the thing. If you think you can train a child or a puppy into obedience, why do you think you can’t do the same for your partner?

The answer is that you can indeed train your girlfriend to be both loving and obedient. And you should.

Keep this in mind. You are only “training” your woman to show you’re a man worthy of respect. If you want a loving, enduring relationship, training is essential.

How do you teach your woman to love you?

Love originates from respect. And respect is born when she senses your masculine worthiness.

What’s masculine worthiness?

Simply put, it’s your value as a man. And it’s measured relative to her value as a woman, in eight ways.

One. You must be smarter than her.

Two. You must know more than her.

Three. You must understand life better than her.

Four. You must solve all her problems.

Five. You must be able to take care of her. (And her children.)

Six. You must lead her and provide her with guidance.

Seven. You must be the rock that she relies on to calm her emotional turmoil. And,

Eight. You must give her the opportunity to support your own mission.

Everything in girlfriend training revolves around these eight traits. Your words and actions must consistently showcase your masculine worthiness. That’s how you secure the respect and love of a woman for a lifetime.

Your comments?

Do you have those 8 traits?

Cheers and good night!
Bro WB
words bro, words