View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

So one of my suppliers asked me out for lunch n he brought along his colleague. A young 20+, fresh from uni girl. Killer body, tight ass n firm pair of boobs. Speaks with an accent n I tot she studied overseas but actually graduated from SMU. Kinda show off n thought she knows a lot n tried to impress me by telling me why I need to distribute her product. My supplier is a long time friend whom I cheong KTV with so I know what’s he doing. He knows I will be a difficult customer n she will have to learn how to handle clients like me. He has done it with a few of his junior staff before n after dealing with me, they became very good salespersons n gotten a lot of business. N they r always very thankful to me for showing them the ropes when they first started.

So this XMM is no different except that she was a bit too arrogant for her own good. I then totally ignored her n just continued to talk to my friend instead. After a while she got the hint n excused herself n eventually my friend asked her to go back to the office herself first. He commented I was a bit too harsh on her considering it’s the first time we met. But he knew where I was coming from n he said he will continue to ask her to try to clinch a deal with me. I agreed but I told him I will do it my way n even if it means not meeting her target for the month. He said he will go along with my plan.