View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Best Curry Rice 咖喱饭 in Singapore That Will Curry Your Favour

http://sethlui.com/best-curry-rice-singapore/

Tian Tian Curry Rice

Oh the porkchop sat so gloriously under the spotlight, glowing golden brown, looking crisp as hell. See what I did there ahh?

And its appearance did not deceive at all. The pork chop batter was light and crispy, close to that of a croquette’s; not a bad thing because croquettes are really pretty looking. Despite being soaked in curry for a bit, it still maintained some of its crispiness. Taste wise, it was fragrant and well-seasoned.

Their lean, thin strips of hainanese char siew is worth ordering too. Soaked with the honey sweet sauce, the meat was nicely chewy without the usual fats from char siew. But it does not have that roasted charred taste though.

The cabbage was soft and sweet, the kind you wouldn’t mind feeding your toothless grandmother who forgot her dentures.

Interestingly, there was this dish called ‘shark meat with salted vegetables’ which I didn’t order because I found out too late. However, probably one of the most essential part of curry rice – the curry, was not as fantastic as the others so there’s that.

Tian Tian Curry Rice: 116 Bukit Merah View, Singapore 151116
Opens: 9am – 9pm

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.