Thread: My Struggle
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Struggle

“OMG! Why your friend’s arm got so many bruises? Right hand also swell bigger than the other!!”, exclaimed the girl in front. The other 2 behind turned their attention to my arms and gave a “ suck of air when you feel pain” sound.

“Sssssssss!!”

“My friend wank too much then kena beat by his father. Of course not la! Get into a fight lor, what else?” Joshua replied.

“omfg are you ok? I’m Celeste. They are Melissa and Yi Ting.”

“hi.” I nodded my head upwards to the 3 of them.

Celeste is easily the most beautiful among the 3 of them. Even without make up, she already has naturally beautiful double eye lids, with eyes that can speak. She has nice cherry thin lips with will make any guy go wild if she rims your cock around them. Slightly tanned tells you that she’s also into sports thus maintaining her perfect figure. Boobs not too big but a perfect handful. Long jaded legs that compliments the pinafore, not the other way round.

Yi Ting is just a plain Jane going through puberty, nothing to shout about but she certainly smells good after a long day at school.

Melissa. Melissa has monster boobs. Seriously, I mean it. She is slightly curvy, meaty at the correct places, if you know what I mean. Not fat though but definitely not slim like Celeste, let alone skinny and have flawless skin down to the legs, unlike Yi Ting.
There you go, the ranking goes by: Celeste, Melissa then Yi Ting, like a do re mi.
I bet you my balls that Wei Kang and Boon Leng are talking about Melissa’s boobs.

Apparently, Celeste is Joshua’s girlfriend and they have been together for about 6 months. Obviously, Celeste and the other 2 knows what Joshua is and they didn’t seem to mind.
I shall not bore you guys what we chatted about and we spent at least another hour chatting before heading home.
I spent my time at home doing the homework assigned over the weekend and my mind automatically drifted to Celeste smile, legs and beautiful ponytail and out of a sudden, the images were just Melissa’s colossal boobs. No matter how much I’ve tried to shake it off, the image of Melissa’s boobs kept overlapping everything else. I can’t help but wonder what am I able to do with those boobs. Knead? Squeeze? Suck? Caress? Or fondle? Before I know it, I already have a hard on and I felt my undies a tad too wet.

Yes, I’ve accidentally jizzed myself…