View Single Post
Old 23-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Travel to JB 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
I think many Singaporeans dun agree with you as today the causeway vehicle jam is back.... mostly all are SG registered vehicles.

I myself have been travelling to JB every 3-4 days with today my 7th trip there. During all this trips never see or hear of any crimes against Singkies. There was once while waiting at KSL pickup point for my Grab to arrive.... a young man approached the couple beside me to ask for money to buy a meal saying he has not eaten. The couple did not give him any money but instead gave him a packet of the mango sticky rice and some buns which they had bought. He accepted the food and went to a corner of the pickup point start eating. That was the closest incident I came across with regards to your "crimes" claims.
I think many Singaporeans will agree that jb is a dangerous place. They just don’t believe it will happen to them.