View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

I have to make air-tickets changes and pay amendment charges, hopefully it is worth it.

Long story short, I picked up Z and my FB and proceeded to Changi airport. My race was on a Sunday morning and we left on a Wed morning, so that I can train a few hours a day leading up to the race and spend some time with Z. Z was dressed in simple jeans, tube top and a jeans jacket, showing off her youthfulness, she is a B-cup, just nice for her age. I saw her passport details and she was 20 only. She spoke mostly Mandarin and a little English. There were some awkwardness in the beginning.

Before proceeded to the immigration gates, my FB reminded me to take good care of Z, make sure Z is well fed, lots of enjoyment, fun and laughter to take back with her. I was curious what the surprise was but my FB wouldn't tell.

Her: 你要慢慢来,Z 是慢热,不要冲动。(Cantonese, please go slow, Z takes time to get into action, don't rush)
Me: 你真的不介意?(Cantonese, you really don't mind?)
Her: 只要你待她跟我一样好,她开心我就开心 (Cantonese, if you treat her as nice as me, if she is happy, I will be happy too)

I assured my FB and took Z with me pass the immigration gates. After immigration and passport checked, I proceeded to a cafe with Z for breakfast before our flight.

Z: 我们这几天要做什么?(Chinese, what will we be doing for the next few days?)
Me: 做爱 lor (Chinese, make love) as I teased her
Z sticked out her tongue innocently and I gave her a bright smile.

Me: 这几天早上,我都有集训,集训完了,我可以跟你吃早餐,午后会有集训,过了集训,我们可一起享用晚餐和休息 。星期天早上是比赛。(Chinese, for the next few days, I will have early morning training, after training, we can have breakfast together, my training continues after lunch and we can have dinner and rest after training. Sunday morning is the competition.)
Z: 你不是很忙?有时间和精力做爱吗?(Chinese, aren't you very busy? would you have time and energy to make love?) Z sticked out her tongue again.........

I guessed we have broken the ice and I have a feeling it is gonna be a good start to the trip..............