View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Ever since Malaysia KTM announces the use of Shuttle Tebrau starting from 19 Jun 22, the weekend shuttle ( Fri to Sun) peak hours have been fully booked till 17 Jul 22 (Sun). Have been monitoring the website from the link below to check when the tickets open for sale for weekend starting from 22 Jul 22 (Fri). Intend to go JB for 3D2N tour in end Jul ‘22. Unfortunately, from the opening till today, tickets from 19 Jul 22 (Tues) onwards are still not open for sales.

https://shuttleonline.ktmb.com.my/Home/Shuttle

Have to continue to do a daily monitoring for the ticket sales starting from 19 Jul 22 (Tues).

Any bro also intend to book from Shuttle Tebrau ?
Bookings only open for 30 days cycle. If you want tickets on 19.07..... login on 19.06 to be early bird.
Limited tickets as train capacity is only 320 pax for each trip.