View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

This is my 2nd trip after reopening. Another 3D2N tour.

Came iver on Fri night. Left home @ 8.30pm. Reach JB @ 10.30pm by bus. Quite fast. Jam pack in SGP for cars. While bus can see long Q. Nevertheless, still fast. JB custom not that pack. Go for those with 1 line 1 counter instead of 1 line to 2 counters especially 1 counter is closed.

After clearing CIQ, head for the Grab pick-up point. Nowadayshitch a Grab will take 6 mins waiting time. So many people are booking Grab at the CIQ bridge below. MYR 10 from CIQ to KSL area is still cheap even though petrol has gone up. Was shared by an abang that 95 costs MYR 2.05 per litre. So much cheaper than SGP.

After reaching this hotel which was opened in 2016, left my barang barang & book a Grab to have dinner @ Restoran Ah Piaw Wanton Mèe. Reaching the makan place, it is packed with pwople. Have not been here for donkey years even before Covid. But the food is still the same as the past 15 years which I have been eating. The staff have changed but the sons of the stall owner has grown up & help out. One large wanton noodles + one bowl of extra wanton + one drink costs MYR 24. Price has definitwly gone up. Pre-covid, 1 big bowl of wanton noodle is MYR 7. Now is at least MYR 9.50.

After finish, head back to hotel to do my radar scanning for my extra food. Unfortunately, not much Chinese food. Majority Vietnam & Thai dish. Manage to find one did facial around the area that opened from 12 noon to 12 midnight. The lady looks very chio & professiinal frkm her pictures. Was told to add her working account. Yet to get the offer of the facial. Shall try to make a booking to do a facial.

Still scanning for my food evwn after breakfast witb a view of Holiday Plaza. Not much target in the morning. Will try again later.

Tried to cintact my prey (WS) that I said will want to rendezvous in my last trip. But no response. Perhaps has gone back although it js a Chinese name with Chinese exotic look. Will try to hunt it again.

Will try one of the spas here with facilities.

Shall stop here now. Shall continue when time permitted.