View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

I then asked her what now between the two of us and she seemed irritated and nervous. She told me to forget that night as she was probably drunk and not in the right frame of mind. She insisted she shouldnt betray her husband. And she also told me not to text her anymore, she just wanted to be faithful even though her husband is not..

Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...