View Single Post
Old 29-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
When I stepped into the CCC,the teacher looked surprise and she informed me that "my son" had left with Alice. I act surprise too and thanked her, and I asked her whether the principal is around, as I have a few "questions" to ask her...

She told me Sophia had already left the CCC and I said okie and wanted to leave till I saw Sophia walking in. Sophia looked stunning in her suit and I recalled her naked body in my mind. Sophia looked shocked when she saw me, and the teacher told her I wanted to meet her for a few questions. Sophia then acted professionally and invited me to her office....
What happened in her office, any action?

Camping here for more updates please.