Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullgrizz View Post
Hi Dr Tan, recently, i had unprotected oral sex, both given and received from a sex worker, and protected penetration sex. The day after, i had sore throat that lasted like 2-3 days but nothing then. Have fever and headaches now and then but no rashes. I developed conjunctivitis 5 days after the sex and still having it now on day 10, being on antibiotic eye drops for 3 days with no change. i have one small and tender swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for 5 days as well and cough for 1 day. Penile wise, only frequent urination and maybe slightly itchy and times but the itch might just be just itchiness. the thing is, i went for express PCR for gonorrhea and chlamydia but the result came back negative. Waiting for a while before doing HIV antigen test. Would love some advise.
Have you seen a doctor? Sometimes the condition you have might not be due to a STD, though that doesn't mean that risky behaviour is encouraged ah. Your symptoms sound like herpangina, which though less common in adults, it is still possible. Other viral conditions like infectious mononucleosis could also be possible, but again, just go clinic see doctor lol, if conditions can be diagnosed online then no need physical doctors liao.