View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd Samsters' Gathering in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaa KatoeLover69, back from hatyai already so busy ar?

Anyway, with your experiences from so many years visiting Hatyai, you should be able to be a good story teller and convince fellow bros to come and visit me.

Too bad can't join the JB gathering as I will have a problem returning to Singapore late at night or early in the morning as no transport lah... kekekeke Moreover, Singapore may be having a TCSS session around the period too.

Anyway, will try to find some time eventually to pay you a visit.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro TV,

Thank you for your assistance and hospitality while we were in Haadyai a few days ago. You are such a helpful and very kind guy.

Yes, I will convince more JB Samsters to go to Haadyai and for you to take good care of them.

You are most welcome to attend the JB Samsters' Gathering. Don't worry about going back to S'pore. I have a car and will personally send you to S'pore after the Gathering. We will make a few rounds a Geylang to see some PRC girls before I send you back to your hotel.

So, when will you be coming over to JB ?