View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC FL without rooms

I also agree with TS in that gals without room is better as per last time. My other observations are this:

1. Without room you pick her up and talk cock before reaching hotel. So build up a rappour and if we click, everything is nice, and there is normally repeat visits.there is now no time to really have a chat. You now go to a room, have a quick superficial chat and off you go.

2. Gals with room now, if they are popular or if they are lazy, just do the basics and out you go. Even worst than having a quick one in geylang. At least in geylang, ther is some QC. I also think nowadays with so many websites with gals pictures, it is now commercial business as opposed to personal business where service is not the goal, so a quick buck here and there would suffice. And with more gals coming over, they join the band wagon and everything is repeated with poorer service.

Of the few times now when I go to gals with room, it has always been very disappointing..the only thing good about gals with room is that if you manage to find one which is nice and have gfe which normally means the gal is not that popular and that you can spend lots of some time with her without paying $30 each time you see her.

So I will stick to anything other than this. Or else go with massage gals that develop some relationships which can end up with lots of surprises.