Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Greetings fellow Rowell LB lovers and a Happy New Year to all.

I hope you guys are doing alright and 2011 was a good year for you.

It has been a long time since I last posted in this thread, ever since I started working overseas. I have been pretty busy but I do from time to time lurk in Sammyboy to see what's happening with Rowell and the other ladyboy scenes in Singapore. When I do go back I always make a trip to Rowell to see what's new with the place.

FYI, I am working in Bangkok, the asian ladyboy capital. Crazy, right? There's good and bad though. Good: Able to find the most attractive and beautiful ladyboys of Bangkok and Pattaya and pound their asses! Bad: I'm getting poorer!

I got a ton of photos but since this is the Rowell thread it may not be appropriate for me to share. What do you think?
Tai Kor,

Welcome back to sammyBoy Forum !

We certainly miss all your FRs and photos

If I go to Bangkok/Pattaya can you please let me tag along to go for "LadyBoy Hunting", especially those with BIG BOOBS and BIG TOOLS ???