View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Drs r human beans too. they hv their own sexual urges like any of us hot blooded males, juz that they onli act decent, dun dare to show too openly.

reminds me of this news i read in ST last yr, abt this Dr havin an affair with his asst in his clinic which he had his regular sexual tyrsts. then d clinic partner who had some business issues with d Dr videotaped his acts in the clinic. this happened in S"pore. too bad d videos were not leaked on d net else they'd hv become hot items!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.