Old 01-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

We check out the pool together. In reality it's a tiny pool justbthat the view is special. On the lift down, I press my room floor. She gets off wordlessly and follows me to the room. Let me show you around..

True story the Shangri-la has telescopes in the hotel because it's so high up and special. And the room is super posh.

I show her the telescope and we star out in the skyline together. I put my hand over her shoulder and she leans on my shoulder and closes her eyes.

We slowly kiss and I am happy that somehow I am kissing someone I just met on an airport lounge 2 days ago. I reach down and touch her boob, she quickly pushes me away and giggles saying it's too soon, I'm not that kind of girl. I note it's an A cup.. ok sure I say. And just continue kidlssing her. .

After about 2 minutes of kissing I move down to her neck, I think that's her weak spot she starts to moan. And relax.

I'm a big believer that women want to have sex as much as men, they just don't want to appear slutty especially to fijr a long term partner. For me I just read between the lines.

I look at her nice fair skin, wondering what colour n shape are her nipples. This time I put my hand under her skirt quickly and finds a lot of wetness. Yes... again she quickly pushes me off but puts my hand on her boobs instead. It is a trade.. I don't get to go for A but consolation is B despite B earlier was no.. that's why always go for the stars!