View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bro..will be helpful if you can quote the timing etc..believe most of us dun have the patience to see the entire film.
Lai Lai let me come help. Pardon my limited knowledge. Here to share and do correct me if I wrong. For Sex and Zen 3, focus is on Karen Yeung and Tung Yi. Can easily compare the 3 girls' figures from 6:25 onwards during King's mamasan inspection scene.

Picture for discussion sake

Pink = Tung Yi
My least favourite of the 3. Smallest boobs and she has this resting bitch face. But at least she play the role of the villain well in this movie.

Notable mentions at 31:30 when she give fire and ice bbbj to Elvis Tsui. See her tongue curl lick and swallow the chilli. The subsequent banging with Elvis ended with him cumming on her and she have this dulan look cos Elvis say only CIP in woman he like.

1:04:25 Tung Yi as the adulteress waiting for her accomplice bang her doggy. Bonus points for her bitch face look when she drop the hot tea on her lover's cock, leading to him banging her harder

1:28:02 onwards Tung Yi banging the scholar and have all the sex positions naming in chinese on the side. Memorable because the scholar learnt these exact positions from this crazy martial arts guy at 1:01:37 and he use these trick to expose the adulteress. Quite funny to see crazy martial arts guy do all these positions. He learn from the master well.

Blue = Chung Chun
Notable only scene in the mamasan inspection part and the lesbian scene with Karen from 13:35. Lesbian scene can see both their bodies very good. I like both very much but I would add that Chung Chun a bit more voluptuous and have a bit more body fat whereas Karen is more toned. If folks like Chung Chun alot can check out The Fruit is Swelling 1997. A timeless Cat III classic and I think Chung Chun is quite a household name in Cat III movies.

Green = Karen Yeung
Obvious star of the show. I quite like her facial features and her slit eyes alot. Her body is slimmer and more toned. Very obvious from 38:15 when she furiously banging with the scholar and in lotus position. But I fully recommend watching from 28:57 onwards all the way and you can see the contrast of the 2 bodies between Karen and Tung Yi.

Notable mentions: 23:36 when Karen dancing solo to entice the customers. Sexy without giving away too much. I would add that watching from 22:05 and you can also compare the 3 girls easily and get an overall feel of their vibes. As like in a fishtank, different bros sure will have different fancy.

54:30 onwards the so-called blindfold scene with Karen and Elvis, although Elvis also allow his subordinate to play with her. Nothing much to say other than super obvious both guys have fun sucking on Karen's tits. Plot-wise remember I said about CIP in woman he love? The way Elvis cum and after that rest on Karen's tits...that set the stage for Tung Yi to take revenge.

46:12 torture scene on Karen. Not really a fan of torture scenes hence why I never list down. But anyway it was more funny to see King's facial expressions when torturing Karen with the frog. More excuse to see Karen nude.

Last edited by okcieMon; 26-05-2022 at 01:56 PM.