Thread: Story: Cuckboy
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Cuckboy

My mom saw us chatting as she came back from the pool and enquired about Jim. Jim then flashed a really charming smile and greeted her.

“Hi! I can’t believe this is your son! I see you around but I always thought you were in your 20s. Tell me what’s your secret!?!”, Jim flirted openly with my mom.

All my mom could do was laugh uncontrollably at his compliments and we all could see pretty visibly that she was blushing red from his charm offensive. As my mom started to get more comfortable with him, Jim flashed me a knowing look which was a cue for me to leave them alone. I then told my mom I was gonna hit the pool, leaving them both chatting away on the deckchairs.

Swimming from afar, I saw Jim take out an object from his black bag that looked like a camera and started snapping away liberally at my mom who looked nervous at first but after his verbal coaxing, she started to relax and allowed him to take more photos. This went on for about 20 mins or so but to me it felt like forever.

When my mom finally hit the pool and swam next to me, I enquired what happened.

“Oh, that Angmor guy Jim is our neighbour. He lives right upstairs us actually, but I never noticed. He said he is a photographer and wanted your LaoNiang to model for him. I told him he was crazy la, so old liao, how to be model? Hahaha. So silly.” She shook her head, but something in her voice told me she was lying to herself.

As we swam back, I noticed Jim had left. Later that night, I heard the familial ring on my phone and eagerly switched it on.

These were the msgs he sent

Last edited by Bornon911; 26-05-2022 at 06:31 PM.