View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Sophia began to tell me about her marriage and it doesnt look rosy as it seems. She had been married for 15 years and is now a Singapore Citizen, but her marriage is also not as rosy as it seems, even though they still appear as a couple in front of friends and the public, they have actually not slept on the same bed for 8 years. I asked whether she has kids, she said yes, she has 1 but already grown up and in army.

Then she started to tell me despite her busy schedule at work, she meet up with her friends only on Fri evenings for dinner to catch up, other nights she just go home to face the cold 4 walls.

I probed about her husband, who is a well to do businessman, she sighed and said he doesnt love her anymore, then she added perhaps he had never loved her at all. After she gave birth to her son, he no longer sleep beside her, and have multiple affairs outside. I asked her then why never divorce, she replied, thats because her husband is a reputable man in Singapore, so if they divorce each other, the shares of his companies will drop drastically. So they came to a decision that they still remain husband and wife in name, and he will provide her with a few millions a month. She said for the sake of her son, she had to agree and accept the decision. The money she got from him enabled her to buy the franchise of the CCC ,so she can be on her own rather than depend on him...

Last edited by winningdreamer; 28-04-2022 at 07:07 PM.