View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..

When I saw her, she was wearing a fitted dress, like the black one, except it was more dark grey colour. Couldn't tell if she was braless or not (but as I will report later, she was, but nipples could not see under that dress)

I decided to buy a beer tower, this way can keep the table a long time, and also see her response after a few drinks

Mika: Wow, it's so expensive here to beer, in Vietnam its (smth really cheap lol)
Isn't it so expensive to buy so much beer?

Me: Yeah, but you are visiting all the way, so I hv to be good local host

We chatted a lot about how we got through lockdown, my bs sad story about break up with my gf and now wanting to date a viet girl
Mika told me she has a boyfriend, otherwise she would seriously consider dating me! She said if I ever go to HCMC, she will introduce me to her friend. Ofc, I dun care about waiting that long, my fuck interest was drinking beer with me at that moment

It seems her boyfriend and her had planned to visit together, but he got scared because he said cvd cases in SG very high and backed out. She was a bit mad with him about that, and said she used the app to meet friends, because she was traveling alone. She said she preferred to meet girls but guys also ok.

Her face was a bit red after 3 beers from the beer tower, and all of a sudden, her phone rings and it's her bf wanting to make a video call. Thought it may be a problem, but then she said "oh no, I promised to do video call with him at 8pm (7pm in Viet)". Fortunately, she said she couldn't do video because she didn't have data, and was planning to use the hotel wifi. I thought maybe a bit kinky to speak to bf with his tipsy girlfriend next to me, but she didn't take the video call.

It seems he works for the hyatt hotel in hcmc, and had booked a nice atas room in the hotel andaz in sg, nearby bugis n haji lane.

It was about 9:30pm, and she was pretty tipsy and also sweating, saying it was so hot in SG etc. Looked dam chio, in her tight dress, face a bit red from the drinking and body sweating. I was imagining if she can lift her arms, I can lick her sweaty vietbu armpits and I can report back to interested bros

Anyway, she said hot, so I suggested I show her a typical Singapore style ktv. Of course, this was not to be tour guide, and cannot sing song yet, but it was to get her to a quiet room, n drink some more and help her to forget her scared boyfriend in hcmc
Really heating up, camping for more. Keep it coming bro and I just replied your DM.