View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

As we were walking towards the dance floor the Indian girl asked me what happened and why isn’t Kylie joining us and I replied her with that Kylie said. The dance floor was crowded and I wasn’t in the mood so I just guided the group to dance around on the outskirt of the crowd. I moved along with the beat of the music but my mind was all about Kylie, I can’t help but think of what are the 3 of them doing, I kept on looking around to see if I can spot her joining us and I think we were barely 10mins on the dance floor and I already texted Kylie asking if she is joining us soon.

Every 2mins I was checking my phone only to see my text was not read by Kylie and I think it was around just 20-30mins and I couldn’t take it anymore and informed Bryan I was going back to look for Kylie and told him to take care of the girls.While I was making my way back the incident of Kylie rejecting me kept replaying in my mind, afterall she was not considered my girlfriend, would she really just listen to me and follow me or will she reject me once again? I stopped on my track and figured that I shouldn’t just rush in like what I did earlier, I decided to monitor the situation and wait for a good opportunity to approach them instead. Luckily for me our table was at the far end of a corner and the club was already super packed by now so it was very easy for me to blend into the crowd. I quickly bought a glass of drink and stationed myself at a position which were their blind spot but I still can see the 3 of them clearly.

Kylie was wearing a slightly oversized white shirt dress with a pair of sneakers, her hair was tied up into a loose ponytail plaited into a small braid at the end, overall Kylie appeared really sweet and innocent looking that night. However, beneath that demure look you will notice that Kylie have purposely left the top 2 buttons of her shirt undone revealing glimpse of her cleavage, the strap of her bra was also showing whenever the oversized shirt kept fall off her shoulder and although length of her shirt dress was pretty long but the cutting/design at the side of the shirt was high enough to expose her bare thigh, all these suggestive details have not gone unnoticed by Jason and Kenneth as I know in their mind they would be thinking Kylie must be craving for guys attention too and that’s why she agree to stay behind alone with them.

Without anyone else around Jason and Kenneth are acting even more intimately with Kylie, she was sandwiched between the two of them and they were wrapping their hand over her shoulder or waist and freely feeling her hands and thighs. However, Kylie doesn’t look like she minded them touching her, I can still see her talking, smiling and laughing and even resting her hands on their legs too. As I continued to observe them, I saw Kylie suddenly stood up and I thought she was getting ready to leave the table but she continued to converse with them and after a while she took a few steps back and started dancing on her own.

I can tell by Kylie’s actions she was shy and awkward dancing in front the two of them especially when you are not at the dance floor area where everyone can see you dancing but after a while she quickly grew into and started dancing more naturally and sexily. Till this day I don’t know why Kylie suddenly started dancing on her own but my guess was that she probably lost some kind of true or dare game that night. Anyway, after dancing on her own for a few minutes Kylie stopped and extended both her arms out towards Jason and Kenneth inviting them to join her.

I saw them waving off her offer initially but Kylie insisted and started pulling their hands towards her as the two of them got up slowly and joined her, Kenneth was in front of Kylie while Jason stood behind her. Again it was a bit awkward and clumsy at the beginning as the three of them danced together but it didn’t took long for them to find the groove and rhythm. In just a few minutes I can see Jason and Kenneth already have control over the situation, Jason at the back was looking over Kylie’s shoulder and must have been a good view staring down her cleavage, his hands were on her hips pulling them towards his groin area as he grinded sensually on Kylie butt with his what must have been now a fully erected dick. At the front Kenneth lifted Kylie’s arms and wrapped them around his own neck, he placed his hands slightly above her waist to avoid contact with Jason’s hands as he continues to sway Kylie body to the beats of the music.

Next Kenneth slowly inched his head forward until it was close enough to breath down on the side of Kylie face and neck as he gently kissed her on her cheek then downwards along on her neckline and shoulder. Kylie closed her eyes as she felt those kisses, she knows she needs to stop them right now before things get out of hand but the effect of the liquor combined with the pleasure she was experiencing it was all becoming too much for Kylie body to handle. Sensing there was no resistance from Kylie, Kenneth rested his forehead against hers and as Kylie sluggishly opens her eyes both of them locked gaze for a moment and before she could react Kenneth kissed Kylie on her mouth. I could see Kylie’s nature reaction kicked in immediately as she unwrapped her arms from Kenneth’s neck and tried to push him away but it always seemed like a half-hearted attempt and a futile effort and with Jason behind her Kylie realise there was nowhere for her to back off. Her struggles lasted less than a minute before she found herself frenching with Kenneth, encouraged by what he saw Jason took the chance and slide his right hand down Kylie’s leg, he stroked her right thigh several times and he slipped his hand through the side slit of Kylie’s dress shirt before disappearing below the hem of her dress…

To be continued…