Thread: Story: Cuckboy
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Cuckboy

I remember being all nerve wrecked by the whole incident. What the hell was I thinking??? How could it be so coincidental that someone in the internet could so easily guess where my mom and I live, let alone recognise her.

With fear and trepidation, I told my mom I was going downstairs to check on my bicycle but took the lift up to the top-most level. When the doors open, I saw a middle-aged white man standing alone next to the deck chairs grinning at me from ear to ear. He was pretty tall, towering me at about 1.9m and clad in a Hawaiian shirt and kaki pants.

“Cuckboy?!?!”, he yelled at me mockingly.

“Its actually Jerk2mymom. R u Jim?”, I replied with a mix of annoyance and fear.

“Yes, I’m Jim. I think the name Cuckboy suits you better, since u wanna Cuck your big Titty Asian mommy. God, her body is made for fucking and serving us.

As degrading as his words were, I couldn’t help but feel the immensity of the shame and lust swirling inside me, making my own cock press against my pants.

I then gave him a background of my mom and I and learnt that he was living in the same block & his unit was just right above us on level 9. He mentioned he had noticed my mom for a very long time since he had moved in couple of months ago as my mom would use the pool almost once every 2 days. It was hard to ignore such a big titted sexy asian lady but he knew she was married so he never made a move. It was by a stroke of luck that he found her son posting her photos in the most filthy place on the internet.

He then mentioned that he was a MD of a MNC advertising agency here in Singapore on a generous expat package. Born in Germany, he had lived half his life in the US and never married. Also, all his GFs had been Asians as their fingers look so small around his large white cock.

“I want to get to know your mom. If you wanna get Cucked, you gotta be my wingman.”, he said flashing his devilish smile at me.

“How?”, I asked befuddled by his request.

“Be my wingman. You don’t actually have to do anything except befriend me in front of your mom and I’ll take it from there. The next time she goes swimming, tell her you wanna follow her and let me know just before you guys leave the house. Once you both are in the pool, we will strike a conversation and I’ll pull her in.

"When will be she be swimming next?” he said methodically.

“This Sunday afternoon just before dinner I guess? My dad will be going golfing with his buddies and she usually goes to the pool when the sun is not so hot. Hey, what’s in it for me?”, I asked apprehensively.

“Perfect. Well… I’m gonna make your Cuck dreams come true! Muahaha. Seeya Sunday then, and remember tell me when she is leaving.”, with that he motioned us to go back into the lift with a glint in his eyes.

“What have I done?”, I thought to myself, a lump in my throat with a equally hard cock in my pants. Unable to resist the urge, I hurried home and jerked off, I came so hard with the thought of my innocent mom bouncing up and down on this Angmor’s giant cock.