View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Reached her bungalow and pressed the bell. The door opened and Sophia welcomed me into the house. I didnt take a look at how big her house is, but I kept looking how big her breasts are..haha..She wore a black tshirt and a pair of shorts, so mothing much to see, except the shape of her breasts beneath it..she led me to the sofa and then she offered to make tea for me...

She came back with the tea and offered to me and she sat beside me. She started to ask how was I doing and I had to act pitiful by saying no mood and no appetite. She consoled me and told me things will get better. Of course will get better if I get to fuck you...haha

We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!