View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

After saying good bye to Peter, I drove home. Along the way, I messaged Sophia to see what she was up to. My impression of her changed, and I make it a mission I must get to fuck her hard. Suddenly she replied that she was about to sleep. I stopped my car along the road and started to engage in messages with her.

She then suggested to chat on the phone instead and we moved on to continue talking on the phone. My mind kept having the vision of her huge breasts and bushy hair while talking to her. I tried not to sound too pervertic but I continued to act like a gentleman during our conversation.

It seemed like it worked as Sophia began to chat more freely and was opened to talking about more private stuffs compared to when we just got to know each other.

I then made the bold move of asking her to come out to meet for chats at an early hour and thought she would reject it, but to my surprise, she agreed and I said I would go pick her up, but she said no need, just go to her house instead. I pretended to say it's not a good idea, she replied why not, since her husband is away on business trip with another woman and she is lazy to dress up.

So I quickly speed up to her house after we hung up and my cock started to get hard thinking of her while driving to her place at Bukit Timah...ho seh liao