View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Peter put his head in front of Sophia's pussy and had a good look at her pussy. He use 2 fingers of his right hand to open up her pussy while his left hand continued to film. He could not stop himself and gave her pussy some painting. At first, Sophia started to moan softly but after Peter licked non stop, she jerked heavily and woke up! Peter quickly put his phone on the table and all I could see is the ceiling, but I could still hear what happened..

Sophia woke up to a rude shock after seeing she was undressed and Peter licking her. She ordered Peter to stop but he assured her that she would feel heaven. I could hear Sophia pleading with Peter to stop but apparently he did not. Next I could hear him telling Sophia to enjoy this moment, and soon I heard him removing Sophia's clothes while she asked him not to. After a while, I heard Peter licking her nipples again, making Sophia high as she moaned. Then I believe he penetrated inside her,making her moaned loud, but anti climax, this Peter cannot last as I heard him groaned in less than 10 seconds as he shot his cum on Sophia's body..

After that I only heard Sophia questioning Peter why he took advantage of her. Peter just lied that he was drunk and he apologised for that. Sophia, apparently did not blame him but ordered him never to tell anyone about what happened. Peter just said ok and I saw him took away his phone and that was it...

Peter told me after that night, Sophia avoided him as much as she can but he still service her husband's policy. I already think of how to be the next guy to remove Sophia's pants..Oh no, I miss those huge breasts of hers..