View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Peter took out his phone and started to take pictures and videos of Sophia lying ugly on the bed. Then he took a selfie and video of himself kissing Sophia's cheeks and lips. There were no response from Sophia as she laid motionless on the bed , heavily intoxicated.

Peter then moved down to Sophia's breast area and spread her blazer wide and started to unbutton her white blouse. He unbuttoned those buttons until her pants area he spreaded the blouse wide, revealing a very sexy lacy bra! I could tell that Sophia's breasts are quite huge, around the region of D to E!

Peter had his hand cupped onto Sophia's breast while still filming with the other hand and Sophia did jerk a bit, but did not wake up. Peter then pulled her bra downwards and Sophia's big breasts sprang into vision! She is indeed big, should be E! And she has a pair of eraser nipples, not too dark but still pinkish turning brown. Wow it really turned me on while watching "my son's" principal showing her breasts! Bloody hell, why did Sophia hide her good assets under her blazer everyday??

Last edited by winningdreamer; 04-05-2022 at 02:14 PM.